Technical Hardware Engineer - Mobile Devices / Scanners / Handheld pc
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Technology development in combination of new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. In order to cater for the individual needs of customers, Business Tech delivers solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
About Fulfilment Centre Operations
Don't miss this chance to come and join a fun and inspiring team Business Tech, Fulfilment Centre Operations. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, friendly and competent colleagues and want to play an important role in a very progressive and dynamic team with a high pace of motion and a lot of fun - then this is for you!
We work in a creative and innovative area where our main goal is to develop and support hardware solutions globally for our logistics warehouses around the world, both for Online and Store. We have a strong focus on delivering a stable, secure and professionally managed service to our Global Warehouses.
Day to Day Tasks
- Mobile device management, packaging and distribution of applications within MDM
- Responsible for testing, certification and documentation of new hardware
- Develop new features/functions for our hardware
- Drive and participate in special projects / rollouts
- Responsible for training the Country IT teams as part of the special projects
- Coordinate maintenance work with Country IT teams.
- Closely cooperate with our external suppliers as well as H&M internal teams to ensure the daily delivery and keeping track of product road maps.
- Create and keep the various documentation updated
- Incident and Change handling
- Update our management tools
The assignment is 100% with placement in Stockholm. Occasional travelling is required.
Experience we would love to see..
Strong technical driven interest. Experience with Mobile Computers, Tablets, Barcode Scanners, Printers and RFID Products. And ideally some of the following...
- SOTI or other MDM tool
- Knowledge of Warehouse processes
- Knowledge of various hardware e.g. Mobile Computers, Scanners, Industrial Printers etc
- Microsoft Windows Server and Clients
- Network topology e.g. Wi-Fi, firewall etc.
- Experience working with external vendors and offshore teams
- Strong communication skills in English/Swedish (written and spoken)
- Experience in project work
You as a person
- You should be curious about technology and want to collaborate and be dynamic
- Open minded and self-driven and fun to work with!
- Able to manage short and long term tasks simultaneously
- Flexible and open to an environment with fast changing requirements
- Structured and organized
I'm interested! How and by when should I apply?
HIT THE APPLY FOR JOB BUTTON
Apply with CV before October 31st 2020