Technical Engineer to The Global Connectivity Team Within Business Tech
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, we deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
Join our Journey!
As a Technical Engineer you will work in The Global Connectivity product team. The team consists of 7 fully dedicated, customer centric minded members. We are focusing on managing the H&M Network while at the same time developing our next generation Network for cloud-based applications and running network as a code. We work closely with suppliers for connectivity and outsourced functions to govern optimal spend within the Network domain.
Our mission within the team is to deliver an intelligent, innovative and trusted network with business aligned availability, being an enabler for H&M digitalization journey to deliver great user experience.
Team values that we embrace in our daily work are essential and we learn and listen to each other to make sure that we deliver business value, learn new things in a positive and open-minded environment.
You will be a part of a global cross functional agile product team of amazing professionals, working on the daily basis to ensure that the network solutions are aligned with the overall target architecture and network architecture roadmap. You will, together with the team, develop, build and manage the H&M Network, transforming our legacy network to network as a code. You will have a decisive impact in how we shape the future of H&M Groups network and make it even more cloud based.
Some of your daily work includes:
- Develop, build and manage the H&M Network, transforming our legacy network to network as a code with a service layer for the WAN block
- Participate in design work for new solutions supporting business initiatives requiring new functions and services
- Cooperate and coordinate with stakeholders having Network as an essential part of their delivery towards our business units
- Striving for cost efficiency and automation based on trends and new technologies for service-layer oriented Networking
- Being an advisor in design, plan, build and operate within the Network domain.
- Contribute to the Domain and Product Area strategy and OKRs
- Control that architectural policies and guidelines are followed and in accordance with roadmap
- Documentation of service design package and service description
- Documentation of guidelines, processes and routines
- Provide technical engineering and best practices concerning the overall Network
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, making recommendations as needed to help our company develop and deliver cloud future state architectures and roadmaps Who are you?
As a Technical Engineer at H&M Group we believe you are a true team player who has several years of experience of global IT and complex network environments with basic understanding of Agile methodology. You have the ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments You will be a key player in this team and we believe you are adaptable, collaborative, open-minded and able to work in a flexible environment with a non-prestigious approach.
Furthermore, we believe you have:
- Experience of routing, switching, WAN optimization, MP-BGP, Ethernet QoS, DMVPN, VPLS etc
- Experience of Network design and Network architecture
- Deep understanding and experience in IP Networking and SDWAN
- Experience in running network as a code, scripting, programming experience
- Network automation and programming experience
- Experience of working with APIs and system integrations
- Understanding of Cloud networking and cloud connectivity solutions in a multicloud environment Its also a bonus if you have:
- Experience of high, and low-level design work
- Preferably CCNP and/or CCDP certified or similar
- Cisco DevNet certification is a plus
- Experience of planning, design and lifecycle management for global WAN networks (either from ISP or big IT organizations)
- Experience and knowledge of ITIL and ITSM
- The ability to understand business needs transforming them into design for new services or infrastructure functionalities
- Understanding of network security, Datacenter and Wi-Fi
- Experience from network delivery and operations from either telecoms or large information technology companies. At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. You'll be part of an important project at H&M with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Last day of application is 2021-03-12 but we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. If you have questions about the role, please contact Product Owner, Johan.Ihse@hm.com.