Technical Engineer to Monitoring & Insights Team, Business Tech h&m Group
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, we deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
Join our Journey!
As a Technical Engineer you will work in the Monitoring & Insights product team. The team strive for monitoring and to add value to Business and DevOps teams alike! Together with the team you will help other teams to understand what they can achieve with the right kind of monitoring and tools. You will also assist teams that are moving to the cloud with best practices and guidance as well as maintaining a Splunk Cloud platform that is growing every day.
You will be a part of a global cross functional agile product team of amazing professionals, working on the daily basis to translate product strategy and requirement into suitable, maintainable, and scalable solution design. You will understand the business process flow and design and develop an "End-2-End" business transaction visibility, including large scale processing, integration, and analysis of system logs and databases in Splunk. You will work closely with the Product Owner and other cross- functional teams and share best practice. Furthermore: some of your daily work includes:
- Work with business teams to perform requirements gathering sessions to develop the scope and design of new and existing dashboards, alerts, reports, and data sources
- On-boarding new data sources into Splunk, analyzing the data for anomalies and trends, and building dashboards highlighting the key trends of the data
- Discuss and motivate best design solutions and enable them to monitor their applications, using tools as Azure Monitoring, Splunk, Dynatrace etc
- Continuously update and improve monitor information in communication channels such as Yammer, SharePoint, Intranet etc Who are you?
As a Technical Engineer at H&M Group you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail, and learn. You will be an important player in this transformation, and so we believe you are communicative and have a "You build it you run it" mindset. We believe you have a passion for monitoring, and you know the important role it has within IT. You are an Expert at Splunk and know the ins and out of Azure's Cloud Native solutions. To be successful in this role we believe you have:
- Experience in deploying Splunk in a large enterprise environment and architecting
- Experience with Splunk Cloud, as well as configuring, deploying, and customizing Splunk
- Proficient within a Linux environment, editing and maintaining Splunk configuration files and apps
- Good knowledge of Splunk data ingestion, field extraction, and post-ingestion processing
- Experience scripting with the Splunk REST API and regular expressions
- Create scripts leveraging APIs to import large amount of data in a reliable and efficient way into Splunk
- Experience in agile practices with knowledge of working with CI/CD tools
- Familiarity with Dynatrace and ServiceNow
- Experience with Azure Integration Services such as Logic Apps, Service Bus and Functions
- Experienced cloud solution (preferable Azure)
- Hands-on experience of DevOps (preferable Azure)
- Good knowledge of Python If this sounds exciting to you, come join the journey and build the future with us!
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and if you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow, and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater to the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech will deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
In Business Tech, we will continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer-focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.