Technical Engineer to h&m Business Tech Monitoring & Insights Team
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We strive for monitoring and to add value to Business and DevOps teams alike!
We are looking for a Technical Engineer with a passion for monitoring, and who knows what an important role it has within IT. A monitoring expert who knows the ins and out of Azure's Cloud Native solutions and with a deep knowledge of Splunk. The Monitoring & Insights team is a supporting organization for Business Tech and will help teams understand what they can achieve with the right kind of monitoring and tools. We also assist teams that are moving to the cloud with best practices and guidance as well as maintaining an all Azure Splunk platform that is growing every day.
What you´ll do
- Translate product strategy and requirement into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design
- Work with business teams to perform requirements gathering sessions to develop the scope and design of new and existing dashboards, alerts, reports, and data sources.
- Understand the business process flow and design & develop an "End-2-End" business transaction visibility, including large scale processing, integration, and analysis of system logs and databases in Splunk.
- On-boarding new data sources into Splunk, analyzing the data for anomalies and trends, and building dashboards highlighting the key trends of the data.
- Collaborate closely with product owner and other cross-functional teams and share best practice. You will discuss and motivate best design solutions and enable them to monitor their applications, using tools as Azure Monitoring, Splunk, Dynatrace etc.
- Continuously update and improve monitor information in communication channels such as Yammer, SharePoint, Intranet etc.What you´ll bring As a Technical Engineer at H&M Business Tech you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation, and so we believe you are communicative, have a "You build it you run it" mindset and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized.
- Experience in deploying Splunk in a large enterprise environment and architecting, configuring, deploying, and customizing Splunk.
- Proficient within a Linux environment, editing and maintaining Splunk configuration files and apps.
- Good knowledge of Splunk data ingestion, field extraction, and post-ingestion processing.
- Experience scripting with the Splunk REST API and regular expressions.
- Create scripts leveraging APIs to import large amount of data in a reliable and efficient way into Splunk.
- Demonstrated history of working according to agile practices with knowledge of working with CI/CD tools.
- Familiarity with the following tools: Dynatrace and ServiceNow is an added advantage.
- Experience with Azure Integration Services such as Logic Apps, Service Bus and Functions is an added bonus.
- Experienced in at least one cloud solution like Azure, AWS or GCP (preferable Azure).
- Hands-on experience of DevOps or equivalent for source code control (preferable Azure).
- Good knowledge of python or other programming language.What we can offerAt H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You'll be part of an important project at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
If this sounds exciting to you, come join the journey and build the future with us!This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply before September 25th. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and if you have any questions regarding the recruitment process please contact email@example.com.
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow, and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater to the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech will deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
In Business Tech, we will continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer-focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.