Technical Engineer to Business Tech
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, we deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
Join our Journey!
As a Technical Engineer you will work in the Network Management & Security product team. You will be responsible for designing, building and managing New Generation Network Security solutions and infrastructure for the whole H&M Group. We are on a big cloud transformation journey where you will a part of exciting roller-coaster ride to evolve our security setup to the word class solution for covering on-prem, hybrid and cloud environments.
We are a multinational, highly collaborative organisation with an entrepreneurial mindset, where you will work on a global scale with solutions in 60 countries and be in contact with both internal and external stakeholders. You will have a decisive impact on how we shape the future with brand-new experience which will ensure that our Network Security is delivered in the best possibly way.
We are taking our solutions seriously and have end-to-end ownership of the product (full lifecycle from ideation to optimization) with ultimate accountability for business and customer value delivered.
You will be a part of a global cross functional agile DevOps product team of amazing professionals, working on the daily basis to allow seamless, frictionless access to resources and applications globally. You will, together with the team, design, develop and constantly improve cutting edge solutions, platforms and services. Actively seeking ways to embrace cloud services, API:s and automation to become even more data driven.
Some of your daily work includes:
- Develop Network Security solutions (e.g. firewalls, IPS, proxies and load balancers)
- Translate product strategy and requirements into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design according to existing architecture guard rails
- Perform technical and architectural analysis of requirements and impact analysis
- Use an experimental mindset to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative design options which take target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems into account
- Collaborate with team to fulfill the architectural design
- Have a holistic view of how the solution adds value and ties into the defined business outcomes
- Constant improvement of Network Management (IPAM, DHCP, DNS, NTP, firewall management) and Security solutions to keep up with fast changing IT and Retail landscape
- Cooperate with other Product Teams in the Area, Stakeholders and Operations to align and deliver according to the company vision and strategies.
- Monitor usage, capacity and performance and high priority incidents of security systems
- Documentation our solution (design drawings, LLD, HLD, etc.) Who are you?
As a Technical Engineer at H&M Group we believe you can apply DevOps practices to design, build and manage Network Security solutions with a basic understanding of Agile methodology and tools used (Jira/Confluence). To do this we believe you have:
- Deep understanding and experience in IP Networking, protocols and functions
- Experience and excellent understanding of Network Security products (IPS, proxy, firewall, reverse-proxy, load balancing, VPN)
- Experience in network monitoring tools and solutions
- Expertise in Cloud networking and security
- Network automation experience and scripting
- Ability of network troubleshooting
- API/integrations experience
- Experience and understanding of developing and managing/operating (DevOps) Network Security solution
- Agile Development & Methodologies (Jira, Confluence)
- Understanding of compliance auditing (e.g. PCI-DSSThis is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. You'll be part of an important project at H&M with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
We review applications on-going so make sure to send your application today! Please apply with your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. Due to holiday season there can a delay in our response. We love code! If you have contributed to Github project(s), also send those to us together with the CV. We are more than happy to take a look!