Strategic Key Account Manager
Country : Sweden
Town : Solna
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Develop Account mid-and long term strategy. Establish and develop long term relationship with customers in an effective way which builds on trust and respect - with all relevant Account personnel - to drive growth both for PUMA and the Account.
- Own the Go-To-Market process and plan the full year with each Account as well as internal stakeholders. Develop a long-term Business as well as Seasonal Account plans.
- Achieve set sales targets on seasonal and annual basis. To continually analyze sales and margin performance versus the set targets.
- Manage the sell in/sell out - to be compelling, inspiring and to consistently strive for sell in excellence utilizing all the sales tools provided. Monitor and analyze customer sell thru effectively.
- Work effectively and align with other functions - internally to ensure the smooth running of the account base - such as; Merchandise, Marketing, Operations, Customer Service and Finance
- Several years of sales experience or experience of driving seasonal go-to-market strategies in the performance area in the sports industry
- Knowledge of creating account-specific assortment plans with strong footwear and accessories knowledge
- Strategic thinking and pragmatic approach, excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Profound skills in MS Office (especially Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent Swedish and English language skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to travel