Solution Expert to Colleague And Corporate Support - Business Tech, h&m Group
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, we deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
Join our Journey!
About the role
In the Colleagues and Corporate Support domain you will part of the Colleague Experience adoption team. We are shaping our future communication experience for H&M Group colleagues all around the world by creating a colleague's experience driving engagement and colleague satisfaction with tech and data. Now is the age of delivering a modern world class digital workplace experience enabling our H&M group colleagues to delight and surprise our customers, tomorrow and in the future.
The team is responsible for all adoption activities for the digital workplace tools for the colleague experience for all colleagues within the H&M Group, e.g., all H&M brands globally. The adoption activities include training, communication and change management activities for all stakeholders globally. As a Solution Expert you, in collaboration with the team will work to close the gap between the business and IT.
As a Solution Expert you will be in the center of the action where product meets business. You will be working closely with the team, helping to make sure that we are delivering a modern digital workplace experience. You will be our expert in Microsoft 365, coach coworkers and customers, and work with requirement gathering and troubleshooting.
Some of your daily work includes:
- Hands on coaching of coworkers and virtual classroom teaching and help and teach Microsoft 365 skills to coworkers globally within the H&M group
- Collaborate with customers on Microsoft 365 projects which may include requirements gathering, use case development and analysis and solution design
- Assist coworkers with Microsoft 365 sites and site collections, answering questions, training coworkers, suggesting improvements to their process or methodology, etc.
- General troubleshooting of problems experienced by Microsoft 365 users, and collaborative participation with the Microsoft 365 engineers to resolve problems with the platform Who are you?
As a Solution Expert at H&M Group we believe you are a communicative independent team player that's flexible, creative, well-organized, and self-motivated. You like to work in a fast pace and can respond quickly to shifting demands. You have advance experience with Microsoft 365 and have no problem in training users.
To do this we believe you have:
- Great knowledge with SharePoint Online for Microsoft 365
- Knowledge with Power Platforms, Flow, Power BI
- Strong customer service, with good organisation and communications skills
- It is a merit if you have PROSCI - ADKAR Change management certification
- Experience in working Agile, SAFe
- You are open minded and like challenges
- Strong analytical thinking and excellent troubleshooting.
- Strong in planning, prioritizing, execution, and follow up together with a "can-do attitude" and a willingness to try new things
- Strong in holding training sessions and WS in EnglishThis is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. You'll be part of an important project at H&M with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with your CV and personal letter as soon as possible. We will call for interviews and work with the hiring process continually during the application period. We are looking forward to your application!