Software Engineer, With Java Competence to h&m Business Tech – Loyalty Online Service Team
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
You'll join our Loyalty Online Service team (LOS) which right now consist of 7 developers. In this team you'll work as a Software Engineer with the development of the LOS application. The team is a part of the Member Growth Product which together with two other agile teams which has the mission to increase our member base size and insights through organic growth within established markets as well as acquisition growth via efficient rollout to new markets. LOS is a scalable, high performing, integration platform running on a Kubernetes cluster and is a central component in the H&M landscape. The system provides various customer API's for H&M's loyalty programs (how and when a certain offer or customer vouchers will work, etc.). Onwards, the team wants to be more cloud native and create a modern architecture with more flexible and light-weighted API's.
We believe that you're not in need of supervision to deliver great results. You're highly independent, meaning you'll gather requirements from stakeholders, develop, test, deploy and maintain the solution yourself. Working towards our millions of users is part of our daily job and we believe you have worked with large volumes and high transactions rates in the past.
The system contains in total around 20 microservices written in Java and runs in Azure. You and the team will help maintain these, along with building and maintaining the API's and integrations. You'll also build new generic customer data-API's to be used by the whole organization and partners. And above all this; You'll part of deliver the best experience for our 100+ million H&M club members.
The mindset "You build it - you run it" are key for us. We are measured on business outcome, not code merge or defects.
We are looking for you who are a true team player, have an open mindset and have a large willingness to contribute and can think outside the box. Other important personal skills needed in this role is to keep it simple, to be humble and open to new ideas and like to contribute in discussions in the forefront of disrupt loyalty!
Your mindset & skills
As a Software Engineer at H&M Group you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation, and so we believe you are communicative, flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized. You have previous experience from working in companies with many stakeholders, you have worked with distributed teams, and you know how to translate business requirements and visualize technical roadmaps. Beneficial to have experience with customer facing sites, ideally retail and ecommerce. Ideal if there's experience with large enterprises solutions.
We also believe that you:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
- 7-8 years of experience in Java and Spring (Boot)
- Have a - "you build it you run it" and DevOps mindset - with hands-on experience on CI/CD (preferable Azure DevOps)
- Experience of Kubernetes and cloud environments (preferable Azure)
- Experience of API and integrations; Published API services to the cloud
- Experience of highly scalable applications & functions which has high performing requirements
- Have a strong track record of deliveries and an agile/iterative mindset
- Have strong developer skills coupled with an understanding of business language
- Are a team player, open minded and thrives in agile teams
- Have good knowledge, both written and oral, in EnglishIt's highly meriting if you have;
- Good understanding of microservice architectures & cloud infrastructure
- Experience of developing customer facing solutions
- Experience of leading, gather requirements, etc.
- Understanding of Hybris and CRM platformsJust like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative, and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You have a robust analytical ability with strong problem-solving skills and an eye for change and improvement opportunities. You have strong communication skills and an ability to communicate and explain features and its implications to various stakeholders.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and grow with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
We are on a journey together which means there is no clear path. Therefore, you will play an important role in setting the foundation and creating our future solution for supply planning to our sales channels. We believe you are dynamic, collaborative, and curious!
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 3rd of April 2021. If you have any questions about the recruitment, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Mona Farshchian firstname.lastname@example.org or Nils Nilsson email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We're all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow - your development is all up to you!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.