Software Engineer, With Front-End Competence to h&m Business Tech, Customer Engagement Area
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Are you passionate for the latest possibilities within Digital Marketing and motivated by working in a fast-paced and changing digital environment? Where your work directly impacts our customers and your colleagues? Do people describe you as someone making it happen through dedication and with a passion for business? Then you might be the right person for us!
For one of Business Tech newest product teams, Group Loyalty within Product Area Customer Engagement in the Customer Domain, we are looking for a new team member, a Software Engineer within Front-End area of expertise. The team will work with building the next generation of the loyalty experience for H&M Group supporting over 100 million members globally in 26 markets! You will be part of disrupting retail loyalty and setting the groundwork for exponential growth in this strategic area.
You will contribute to helping build creative interfaces and sophisticated components to build a new product and improve the customer experience in one of products, ranging from our Loyalty program benefits and special features on the site for our customers, focusing on a range of sustainability initiatives to exclusive member features. Working in a newly build team close with business experts, product designer, data analyst and other teams to create the future of retail loyalty. You will be part of building the future for this product and team. Furthermore, you will:
- Work with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Translate product strategy and requirement into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design
- Collaborate closely with product owner and other cross-functional teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions We are looking for you who are a true team player, have an open mindset and have a large willingness to contribute and can think outside the box. Other important personal skills needed in this role is to keep it simple, to be humble and open to new ideas and like to contribute in discussions in the forefront of disrupt loyalty!
Your mindset & skills
As a Software Engineer at H&M Group you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation, and so we believe you are communicative, flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized. You have previous experience from working in companies with many stakeholders, you have worked with distributed teams, and you know how to translate business requirements and visualize technical roadmaps. Beneficial to have experience with customer facing sites, ideally retail and ecommerce. Ideal if there's experience with large enterprises solutions.
We also believe that you:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
- Have strong communication skills and are comfortable and have an ability to communicate and discussing features, product design and improvements and its implications to various stakeholders.
- Have ability to define and align assignments with the strategic goals of the business.
- Have an analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- Have experience and knowledge of API design
- Have experience and knowledge of writing testable and high-quality code
- Have experience in agile software development practices (automated testing, mob/pair programming, CI/CD etc.)
- Have a - "you build it you run it" mindset and are experienced in Azure DevOps and/or other cloud environments
- Experience of Optimizely is beneficial
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) as Content Management System (CMS) is beneficial
- Experience working alongside Hybris B2C ecommerce
- Experience of UX design is beneficial
- Have good knowledge, both written and oral, in EnglishJust like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative, and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You have a robust analytical ability with an eye for change and improvement opportunities.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and grow with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
We are on a journey together which means there is no clear path. Therefore, you will play an important role in setting the foundation and creating our future solution for supply planning to our sales channels. We believe you are dynamic, collaborative, and curious!
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 22nd of January 2021. If you have any questions about the recruitment, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialists Lena Höjgren firstname.lastname@example.org or Andres Fridh email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We're all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow - your development is all up to you!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.