Software Engineer to The Customer Fulfilment Domain – Partner Connectivity
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This is a highly collaborative organization with an entrepreneurial mindset where there will be opportunities to stretch your technical skills - you will design and build eco-system solutions with cloud technology like Microsoft Azure and work in close collaboration with our partners and internal stakeholders world-wide.
About the roleIn the Customer Fulfilment domain, you will be part of our Partner Connectivity Product Area responsible for fulfilling customer deliveries through a flexible and sustainable partner ecosystem.
You'll join a team with a true team spirit, who work together cohesively - across the globe - with a positive working atmosphere and always supporting each other. Together you will take the direction and play an important role in our integration journey - and to shape the future of logistics.
As a Software Engineer you will create solutions for all brands within the H&M group, which are simple yet powerful for the end user. Our small and cross-competent product teams offer great individual responsibilities where you'll be accountable for the whole product.
ResponsibilitiesYou will work alongside a Product Owner, Business Experts and other Software Engineers in an agile team, with the responsibility for creating and designing solutions that fulfil our customers' shopping experience. Some of your daily work includes:
- Translate product strategy and requirements into suitable, maintainable and scalable solutions
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner and other cross-functional teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions
- Work with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
We are looking for you who:As a Software Engineer at H&M Group you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation, and so we believe you are communicative, flexible and a team player. You have previous experience from working in large companies with many stakeholders, you have worked with distributed teams, with integration platforms and you know how to translate business requirements and visualize technical roadmaps. We also believe that you:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Have some years of work experience as a software engineer developing in for example C#, .Net
- Have experience from working according to agile practices with knowledge of Scrum & SAFe Agile WoW and CI/CD tools
- "You build it you run it" mindset - with hands-on experience of DevOps or equivalent for source code control (preferable Azure)
- Have experience in .Net Framework / Components (Entity Framework, Microservices, .Net Core, Web API, REST API); Azure infrastructure and components (App Services, Azure Function App, SQL, Azure Service Bus, Azure Monitor); versioning tools (SubVersion, GIT); process modelling; JIRA and Service Now
- Have good knowledge, both written and oral, in English
It is also a plus if you have experience within logistics and supply chain and knowledge of SAP ECC.
What we can offerAt H&M Group we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You'll be part of an important project at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
If this sounds exciting to you, come join the journey and build the future with us.
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 1st of November. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Anders Johansson, at Anders.Johansson2@hm.com and about the recruitment process, please contact Kristina Dybeck, at Kristina.Dybeck@hm.com.
We are looking forward to your application!
Who are we?The H&M Group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviour are transforming the fashion retail industry.
To cater to the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
We explore new ways of working, have a customer-focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.
There are endless opportunities to grow, regardless of whether you are interested in developing functional depth or business acumen. Just let your skills, ambition and imagination drive you.