Software Engineer to The Customer Fulfillment Domain And Allocation Precision
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
About the roleBusiness Tech is a new modern agile product organization within the larger H&M group. We are a team of small and cross-competent teams each owning a product end-to-end with a mission to meet and exceed our customers' expectations. You will be able to try out your creative and innovative ideas - and have an indecisive impact on how we shape the future of fashion and design.
In the Customer Fulfillment domain you will be part of our Allocation Precision Product Area responsible for creating an AI and data driven product that sets a predictive and prescriptive way of working. Our focus is to enable our sales and operational teams with class leading tech that helps us keep our customers first.
We are on a journey together which means there is no clear path. Therefore, you will play an important role in setting the foundation and creating our future solution for supply planning to our sales channels. We believe you are dynamic, collaborative, and curious!
ResponsibilitiesYou will work alongside a Product Owner, Business Experts and Software Engineers in an agile team, with the responsibility for creating and designing solutions which fulfils our customers shopping experience. Furthermore, you will:
- Work with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Translate product strategy and requirement into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design
- Collaborate closely with product owner and other cross-functional teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions
We are looking for you who:As a Software Engineer at H&M Group you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation, and so we believe you are communicative, flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized. You have previous experience from working in large companies with many stakeholders, you have worked with distributed teams, with integration platforms and you know how to translate business requirements and visualize technical roadmaps. We also believe that you:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Have some years of work experience as a software engineer using programming languages such as Java or .NET
- Have a demonstrated history of working according to agile practices with knowledge of Scrum & SAFe Agile WoW and CI/CD tools
- "You build it you run it" mindset - with hands-on experience of DevOps or equivalent for source code control (preferable Azure)
- Have experience in .Net Framework / Components (Entity Framework, Microservices, .Net Core, Web API, REST API); Azure infrastructure and components (App Services, Azure Function App, SQL, Azure Service Bus, Azure Monitor); versioning tools (SubVersion, GIT); Process modelling; JIRA and Service Now
- Have good knowledge, both written and oral, in English
What we can offerAt H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You'll be part of an important project at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
If this sounds exciting to you, come join the journey and build the future with us!This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 25th of September. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Magnus Brunnenkant, at Magnus.Brunnenkant@hm.com.
We are looking forward to your application!
Who are we?The H&M Group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviour are transforming the fashion retail industry.
To cater to the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
We explore new ways of working, have a customer-focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.
There are endless opportunities to grow, regardless of whether you are interested in developing functional depth or business acumen. Just let your skills, ambition and imagination drive you. H&M Group - Calling you.