Software Engineer to Business Tech
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, we deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
Join our Journey!
About the role
As a Software Engineer you will work in the Scaled Agile & Architecture product team. The team is responsible for the tools supporting agile work: Jira, Confluence, Advanced Roadmaps and the OKR tool providing them to all product teams and the whole Business Tech organization. We give access to the tools, setup projects in Jira and spaces in Confluence, and hosts trainings sessions in the agile tools. We create the recommended way of working in the tools to support the agile transition as well as guide and support our colleagues in this.
We are a multinational, highly collaborative organization with an entrepreneurial mindset, where you will work on a global scale and be in contact with both internal and external stakeholders. You will have a decisive impact on how we shape the agile future in the best possibly way. We are taking our solutions seriously and have end-to-end ownership of the product (full lifecycle from ideation to optimization) with ultimate accountability for business and customer value delivered.
You will be a part of a global cross functional agile product team of amazing professionals, working on a daily basis to allow seamless, frictionless solutions to how we shape the agile future, what tools to use and develop our Way of working. You will, together with the team, design, develop and constantly improve cutting edge services.
Some of your daily work includes:
- Take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities and guardrails in our complex, quickly transforming environments
- Working with guardrails, principles and driving our target architecture for the internal tools supporting agile work
- Work on Integrations, API´s and Configurations in Jira and Confluence
- Drive and develop suggestions together with the team on full life cycle product development
- Work with business functions to understand the needs that the team will strive towards
- Being in contact with stakeholders across all of Business TechWho are you?
As a Software Engineer at H&M Group we believe you have an understanding of Agile methodology and tools used (Jira/Confluence). You enjoy working with architecture in a strategic way. And of course, are a topnotch communicative team player who can connect with people to encourage new behavior. To do this we believe you have:
- Experience of API/Integrations
- Experience in Agile Development & Methodologies (Scrum and SAFe)
- Experience working with Jira, Advanced roadmaps and Confluence
- Knowledge of architectural solutions
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- An initiative taking team player with an adaptive and open mindset willing to contribute to H&M's positive culture.This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. You'll be part of an important project at H&M with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
We review applications on-going so make sure to send your application today! Please apply with your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. Due to holiday season there can be a delay in our response.