Software Engineer - ai, Analytics & Data
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
ABOUT THE ROLE:In Business Tech we explore new ways of working. We have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world. As Software Engineer at Business Tech, you will be part of a development team, dedicated to creating user interfaces for internal Advanced Analytics projects. We work with Scrum, in an autonomous and agile way, and we are using a variety of innovative technologies. The team consists of a product owner, a technical engineer, software engineers and product designers. We love design, and we love technology! AI and Advanced analytics are fast-growing areas and very important for the company. Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone's individuality is highly valued. This creates an incredible environment for learning and developing cutting edge technology.
RESPONSIBILITIES: You will work alongside experienced engineers in an agile team, with the responsibility for designing, implementing and maintaining user interfaces for internal Advanced Analytics projects. You will translate business requirements to tangible IT features, helping other IT departments, data scientists and analysts to identify, analyse and document requirements for UI/UX design, backend services and infrastructure. With a holistic view and experimental mindset, you can provide options to build the best possible solution, taking target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems into account. Some of your daily work includes:
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and deployment pipelines
- Translate product strategy and requirements into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design according to existing architecture guard rails
- Identify, evaluate and recommend alternative design options
- Drive testing and deployment of software solutions, including automated testing to ensure solution quality
- Identify and share best practices with other teams as well as produce necessary documentation
- Deliver solutions on time and identify and eliminate potential waste REQUIREMENTS:We are looking for you who are thrilled to learn about new technology and pass on this knowledge to your colleagues. Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized. You have a hands-on approach when building solution prototypes and great communication skills which allows you to constantly challenge your team in a positive way. Furthermore, we believe that you:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Have experience in developing scalable web solutions (ideally with .NET and Angular) within Agile teams using DevOps strategies.
- Have experience in code reviews, estimating efforts and can suggest improvements for quality assessments and documentation
- Are experienced in at least one cloud solution like Azure, AWS or GCP
- Have experience in taking ownership for IT-Architecture and can identify long-term impacts on quality, security and cost.
- Are fluent in English (both speech and writing) It is beneficial if you...
- Have experience working as back-end or full-stack developer and have built large-scale front-end applications
- Are skilled in object-oriented programming languages, preferable C#
- Have experience and knowledge in .NET Core, SQL-server and Entity Framework
- Have experience in integrating with REST APIs
- Have worked with CI/CD WHAT WE CAN OFFER: This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. You'll be part of an important project at H&M with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background. We review applications earliest after the latest application date due to vacation time. Please apply with your CV and cover letter as soon as possible but no later than 16th of August 2020. We love code! If you have contributed to Github project(s), also send those to us together with the CV. We are more than happy to take a look!
If you have any questions about the role, please contact at email@example.com WHO WE ARE: The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech will deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.