Software Engineer - ai, Analytics & Data
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
About the roleWe are on a journey together which means there is no clear path. You will play an important role in setting the foundation and creating our future organisation.
As an AI Software Engineer at H&MxAI, your mission is to work alongside machine learning engineers and data scientists in the team to develop scalable and production ready Advanced Analytics and AI software. Your responsibility will be engineering focused, like how to scale out the model training and serving, how to do A/B test, how to automate model deployment, how to manage the infrastructure, how to integrate with existing business IT solution, how to manage the data quality, etc. In additional, you will also be able to develop different technical enablement to enable large scale machine learning solutions, Furthermore, you will:
- work together with data scientist and machine learning engineer in an Agile team, bring the state of art machine learning model into production.
- develop different reusable technical enablement to speed up Advanced Analytics and AI product development, for example automate machine learning model training, lifecycle management of machine learning model, advanced data profiling and much more
- Leverage the understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof software
- An experienced software developer (5 years+) with strong mindset of building scalable and high-quality software product. You understand the challenge of design and development large scale distributed system
- Passionate about big data and machine learning technology. Rich experience in big data technology, especially Spark and Hadoop, would be a big plus
- Excellent programming skill in Python. Not only familiar with language itself, but also fully aware of best practices, code structure, design patterns, development workflow etc.
- Hands on experience in DevOps and automate software development process, like familiar with tools like Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes, etc.
- Experienced in at least one of cloud solution like AWS, Azure or GCP
- A good team player in Agile team, you are willing to take different kinds of tasks to meet sprint commitment
- Fluent in English (Swedish is a merit)What we can offerThis is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and have room to grow. You'll be part of an important project at H&M with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.We review applications earliest after the latest application date due to vacation time, please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible but at the latest 16th of August 2020. We love code! If you have contributed to Github project(s), also send those to us together with the CV. We are more than happy to take a look!
If you have any questions about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?The H&M Group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
There are endless opportunities to grow, regardless of whether you are interested in developing functional depth or business acumen. Just let your skills, ambition and imagination drive you.