- Country :
- Town :
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention
We're currently hiring for the position of Service Manager for our flagship store in Stockholm
Would you like to join us in creating a whole new H&M experience?
We are looking for you who have a true passion for fashion, service and are committed to help us make the vision come true. We're currently hiring Service Manager for our new store in Stockholm.
This winter we open up the doors to a brand new store experience in our new flagship store H&M Sergels Torg. In the best location Stockholm has to offer, we want our customers to experience the best of H&M, both when it comes to services and experiences and the full depth of our brand.
As a Services Manager you are responsible to deliver a positive and inclusive customer environment in your store. Your contribution will actively drive sales and profit through you and your team’s exceptional customer service and well executed commercial offer which creates an easy to shop and ‘WOW’ store environment.
You support the Store Manager to increase sales and profit by making the difference in your customer’s shopping experience. You will coach and guide your team to put our customers first in everything we do to exceed their expectations.
- Are open and honest in their communication and feedback with co - workers and the management team
- Are flexible and have the drive and ambition to complete their tasks in an efficient manner – self motivated
- Are willing to learn new things and to develop at H&M
- Are driven by achieving results through teamwork
- Are inspiring and motivational leader
- Knowledge in other languages is a plus
- Are good at planning, organising, and prioritising
- Have training or previous experience with project leading or similar tasks
- Experience from event planning is a plus
- Are detail-oriented and have great communication skills.
What you do
- You ensure a ‘heads up’ approach and engage with your customers by always being friendly and available.
- You ensure best practice routines are followed for an efficient and high level service in logistic, fitting room, sales floor and cash desk operations.
- You deliver Brand Ambassador customer service on the sales floor putting your customer first at all times.
- You will support the Marketing Department in planning, coordination, implementation, and follow-up of events, campaigns, partnerships and other marketing activities
Your individual personality is important to us and we believe that diversity in experience and backgrounds helps to promote a dynamic, inclusive, and creative workplace for our employees. Regardless of your role, you contribute to our success by observing our values and performing your tasks with commitment and passion.
What we offer
We can assure you that you will get plenty of responsibility from day one and that you will work in the heart of our core business. We offer an inspiring and motivating culture characterized by teamwork, belief in people and entrepreneurial spirit where you will have the possibility to set way of working and to make a difference!
We have an internal reward program called the H&M Incentive Program, HIP. Our aim is to encourage and reward our employees’ everyday commitment and long-term involvement. The longer you stay with us, the more you will receive. It’s that simple and works the same for everyone throughout the H&M group, in all countries, regardless of position, salary, or contract of employment.
All H&M Group employees are entitled to a discount when shopping at any of our brands – online and in stores worldwide.
Within the H&M group leadership is about inspiration, delegation, feedback and motivation. Our leaders lead by example, always driven by our values and our ambition to make our people and business grow.
Thinking about applying?
If all of this sounds like it might be your kind of thing then you should definitely get in touch. We’re more about personality and competence than qualifications, so don’t worry if your skills aren’t a perfect match. If your CV is selected then a recruiter will invite you for a phone or video call, followed by a couple of interviews. Interviews will be held continuously, so please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible but no later than 18th of August. We look forward to hearing from you!