Senior Business Controller to h&m External Beauty Brands
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Within the new Business Unit called H&M Lifestyle Brands, we are building and developing the new brand H&M Beauty, which will apply the strong heritage of H&M to the Beauty industry. This will unlock hidden opportunities for growth and will add excitement and energy to our current offer. H&M Lifestyle Brands will consist of several independent brands starting with H&M HOME, H&M Beauty and H&M Sport.
In line with H&M Beauty's development we are now looking for our new Business Controller for H&M External Beauty Brands. In this role you will be responsible for the analysis in your team, you will take business-minded decisions and implement actions based on your analysis. Together with your team you will be responsible for our global assortment and maximizing sales and profit within H&M External Beauty. You will work closely with the Section Head & the assortment teams, all working together to create the best Omni Customer Offer for our customer.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales and budget planning
- Stock management
- Assortment analysis, strategies and actions
- Support and lead team in working processes
Your background and skills
To be successful in the role be see that you have:
- Have a degree in business or engineering
- Minimum 4 years working experience from a similar role
- Experience of developing and setting new methods and processes to work more effectively and efficient
- Have strong analytical mindset and the ability to turn your analysis into actions
- Experience working with Beauty and the specific processes in the industry is meriting
- Are fluent in English, Swedish is not mandatory
We believe that you as a person are a true team player with a genuine passion for growing businesses and hitting results. You thrive in an entrepreneurial setting where you are constantly looking for possibilities to develop new processes, methods and more efficient ways of working. You are self-motivated leader with a global and a curious mindset and have a genuine passion for assortment planning and building.
How to apply?
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than October 27th.
We look forward to hearing from you!
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.