Senior Business Analyst to h&m Brand Customer Insights & Analytics
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a Senior Business Analyst in the Customer Insights & Analytics team, you will develop tools and best practices to our different business functions, both at the HQ in Stockholm and in our local markets around the world. You will join a team of senior colleagues who are working in a fast pace and towards high set goals, but personal development is as important as delivering strong business results. The team works closely with Brand Management and our global functions to ensure that strategic decisions are based on customer insights.
The retail industry is changing in a rapid pace, and so is H&M. To speed up our transformation we need a sharp analyst that can build tools to help align financial goals with customer base goals and break down these goals per business function. This to make sure we steer our business towards decisions that are best for our customers. You will be a core asset in many cross functional projects, pilot new ways to act on customer data through exploratory analytics and lead the change to incorporate customer data in strategic decision making at H&M.
Your responsibilities include, among others:
- Challenge how we evaluate our business today, and develop best practices including how to incentivize the organization to drive towards long-term customer value
- Develop new steering tools to align customer targets and financial targets to help evaluate future sales potential using the strength of our customer base as input
- Build flexible and scalable tools to help our central functions and local markets to set and follow up on goals based on customer data, and support the teams on how to act on this data
- Lead pilot projects to identify opportunities to act on customer data and work in tight collaboration with global and regional stakeholders to establish new ways of working for operational teams
- Develop new and existing analysis methods and metrics centred around our customers
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Business Controller or similar
- Degree within a quantitative field, such as business or engineering
- Used to working with business steering, and set as well as help teams take actions using KPI's
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience from breaking down strategic goals into operational actions
- Business minded and experienced in leading and driving analytical projects
- A strong customer centricity approach, always keeping customers top of mindAs a person, besides living by our values, we believe you to enjoy discussions and thrive in collaboration, both within your team and across organisation. You are always striving to develop yourself and find new efficient ways of working that can challenge the team and raise the bar of how we work.
This is a full-time position based at the Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden.
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send in your resume (no need for cover letter) latest April 18th. Responsible Recruiter is Iris Carlström.
Please not that due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
We look forward to receiving your application!
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.