Sap Software Engineer For Inventory Optimisation
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Business Tech is the new agile product organisation within the larger H&M group. We are organised in small, cross-competent teams each owning a product end-to-end with a mission to meet and exceed our customers' expectations. You will be able to try out your creative and innovative ideas and together with your cross-competent team shape the future of retail & supply chain.
As a Software Engineer at H&M Group you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn.
About the role
The role of a Software Engineer holds a broad spectrum from functional knowledge, configuration and testing to development and technical competences. Inside the Inventory Optimisation Area you will mostly work with SAP SD, MM, NWP and Web Dynpro ABAP. Though we always strive to continuously build knowledge and learn beyond our current skillsets.
You will work alongside a Product Owner, Business Experts and other Software Engineers in an agile team, with the responsibility for creating and designing solutions that delight our end users and customers. Furthermore, you will:
- Work with professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Translate product strategy and objectives into world-class maintainable and scalable solutions
- Collaborate and co-create closely with your product owner and other teams
Who are we looking for?
You are an important player in this transformation, and so we believe you are dynamic, collaborative, and curious and able to work in an environment that is not always formalised. You have previous experience from working in complex setups with many stakeholder and distributed teams. You understand the concept of integrated platforms and you know how to translate business objectives and visualise technical roadmaps.
As the Software Engineer comprises traditional SAP roles, such as Functional expert, Tester and Developer, you are ideally working as Functional expert, Tester, Developer or any combination thereof today and want to broaden your competences.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Some years of work experience as a software engineer or similar within SAP applications, primarily within SD (Sales and Distribution) / MM (Materials Management modules), NWP (NetWeaver Portal) and Web Dynpro ABAP.
- A demonstrated history of working according to Agile practices
- Have a "You build it you run it" mindset - with hands-on experience of DevOps, such as building optimised deployment pipelines and CI/CD
- Aim at state-of-art code and have experience with Code Reviews, TDD, Unit Tests, Test Automation and integration testing
- It would be great if you have experience with known enterprise integration patterns and actively participate in solution design and database modelling
- Experience with Cloud integrations (Azure) and tools such as SAP Fiori/UI5 are beneficial
- Have good knowledge, both written and oral, in English
What we can offer
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterised by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You'll be part of an important project at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
If this sounds exciting to you, come join the journey and build the future with us!
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 23 Oct.
We are looking forward to your application!
Who are we?
The H&M Group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviour are transforming the fashion retail industry.
To cater to the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
We explore new ways of working, have a customer-focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.
There are endless opportunities to grow, regardless of whether you are interested in developing functional depth or business acumen. Just let your skills, ambition and imagination drive you.