Country : Sweden
Town : Norrköping
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
Join our team, where the customer is our focus and our passion for sales and fashion is the driving force behind everything we do. We offer a job with a high pace, lots of customer contact and fantastic co-workers. This could be the beginning of a career filled with opportunities.
As a Sales Advisor at H&M, you are responsible for creating an inspiring shopping experience for our customers every day, and for achieving set sales targets.
- Are open and honest in their communication and feedback with co-workers and the management team
- Are flexible and have the drive and ambition to complete their tasks in an efficient manner
- Are willing to learn new things and to develop at H&M
- Are driven by achieving results through teamwork
- Knowledge in other languages is a plus
Your individual personality is important to us and we believe that diversity in experience and backgrounds helps to promote a dynamic, inclusive, and creative workplace for our employees. Regardless of your role, you contribute to our success by observing our values and performing your tasks with commitment and passion.
Does this sound interesting? Take a chance on infinite career opportunities at one of the largest fashion companies in the world!
We look forward to receiving your application!