Region North Central Business Analyst
- Country :
- Town :
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention
Region North Central Business Analyst Do you have a passion for working with data and turning insights into actions and results? Are you ready for a role where you can develop, influence and make a difference? Department: Controlling
Reports to: Regional ControllerDirect Reports: None
Overall Job Function: Responsible for analysis and reporting of commercial & financial KPIs and providing key insights and recommendations to Region North team. Job Responsibility including but not limited to: Reporting & Analysis
- Develop appropriate methodologies for data collection and trend analysis.
- Create reports and communicate conclusions to senior management within specific time periods.
- Use data modelling practices to analyze findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements.
- Works cross functionally and communicate with internal colleagues to ensure all business reporting objectives are met.
- Familiar with trend analysis, predictive forecasting, regression and correlation analysis.
- Provides accurate and appropriate interpretation of data, applying knowledge to evaluation.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests in a responsive and productive manner. Developing Business Improvements
- Utilize available systems and work cross functionally to carry out analysis to support drive business improvement
- Recommend solutions to management as a course of action that best meet current goals and objectives
- Develop, maintain and support implementation of new reports which support business improvements. Does this sound like you?
- You are self-motivated, result oriented and a problem solver: You need to be able to work independently and identify the needs of the company
- You are proactive and enjoy analyzing complex large data sets and deriving actionable insights.
- You are not afraid to learn and how to use code in statistical software.
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a large range of audiences.
- You demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit and have a passion constant improvement
- Experience working in Power BI and/or Tableau.
- Preferably have a degree in statistics, economics, engineering, or another related field The position is full time and based at the H&M Sweden Country Office in Stockholm. We offer youA challenging and rewarding work in a fun team where you will have the opportunity to influence and make a big difference. Does this sound interesting?Please send your application containing a CV and Cover Letter no later than September 16th.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Nairn.Paterson@hm.com