Product Owner With Sap Competence – Data Foundation
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are now looking for a product owner in our new organization Business Tech - in the product area Data Foundation, focusing on our data definitions and flows.
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech will deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
In Business Tech, we will continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world
We are looking for a Product Owner for one of our Master data teams in Product area Data Foundation. The product area has a mission to create, structure, and guard data and ensure it is available, understandable and of high quality. Our vision is to ensure that structured and qualitative data is available for all product areas and initiatives as well as or the business functions to support H&M becoming a data driven organization.
As Product owner for one of our Master data team you will responsible to ensure stable and user- friendly solutions for master data with high data quality for article, customer, supplier, enterprise structure, store and warehouse to enrich H&M group business initiatives. The teams are responsible for the master data solution in SAP ECC, SAP MDG and SAP CRM and they are involved in almost all Business Tech initiatives.
To do this, you will lead a cross-functional, multi-competence product team in close collaboration with key stakeholders, always keeping customers at the heart of our focus. You will define the strategic vision for your team and create the product roadmap based on a deep understanding of the market / industry, insights & data on your customers, and input from stakeholders across the company.
Working closely with the Product Area Manager and other Product Owners to ensure overall alignment, you will set objectives & key results that your product will drive toward. You will also identify, build, and manage strategic partnerships across products, working to manage dependencies.
The Product Owner has great leadership skills, believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Focus is on value creation, growth, and serving customers with full ownership and accountability to deliver exceptional customer and business results
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product (full lifecycle from ideation to optimization) with ultimate accountability for business and customer value delivered
- Set ambitious and clear product mission and OKRs and translate these into a prioritized roadmap and team backlog that drive agreed KPIs
- Lead a cross-functional team to execute and deliver value
- Ensure application design, development and test
- Product data strategy implementation
- Understand product data and information about product data, and how it is used within the H&M Group and ensure that it is transparent and available
- Ensure that product data is structured in a flexible way meeting existing and future business needs
- Establish and maintain the Group Product data assets that captures, validates and distributes product data throughout the value flow
- Ensure quality of product data managed throughout the value flow and information life cycle through proper governance and KPI´s
- Drive and establish collaboration on product data architecture
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of market / industry landscape and customer needs through gathering & analyzing qualitative and quantitative insights to adjust strategy and priorities dynamically
- Clearly communicating the product mission, OKRs, and backlogs across the organization
- Translate customer needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for their product
- Define MVPs, manage product backlog priorities, and strategically de-scope to achieve rapid feedback cycles
- Monitor and manage financial impact of decisions and priorities of the product team
- Have a degree in business and/or engineering
- At least 5 year's work experience and previous leadership responsibility
- Experience in leading a cross functional team
- Proven track record of delivering great results
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly analytical with attention to details
- Strong in planning, prioritizing, execution, and follow up together with a "can-do attitude"
- Motivated to work in an environment that allows you to work and take decisions independently
- It is beneficial if you have previous experience from working with business or data analysis
- Fluent in English, both written and verbalExperience of:
- product data flows
- data structures
- product data standards, transparency and traceability
- related technologies such as RFIDOur journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized.
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. You will report to Product Area Manager within Data Foundation at Business Tech.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You'll be part of an important transformation journey at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin, or background.
Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible! During the process you may be asked to complete an analytics test. Interviews will be held continuously. We are looking forward to your application!