Product Owner to Tech Enablement, h&m Group
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
About the role
As Product Owner within our domain Tech Enablement you will have the chance to impact our entire ServiceNow platform in the strategic decisions on how to enable our colleagues in all H&M Group globally. You will play a leading role in supporting teams that work with the platform to set the vision and mission for the product and guide them with a holistic view, building a strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that all teams are aligned with overall strategy.
In this role you will work in close collaboration with other Product Owners within parts of the platform, Product Managers, internal and external stakeholders, and we are on a journey together which means there is no clear path. You will play an important role in building our product, setting the foundation and creating our future organisation.
You will be part of our product area "Way of Working & Tools", working in a global cross functional product team which own and deliver the ServiceNow platform that helps colleagues to work efficiently in a scaled agile environment. As a Product Owner you will have the bigger perspective over the whole platform and define the strategic vision for your team and create the roadmap based on a deep understanding of our organisational need, agile development and tools, insights & data on your users, and input from stakeholders across the company. Some of you daily work includes:
- Align with other Product Owners to ensure interfaces to other products and common KPIs are maintained
- Lead a cross-functional team including Software Engineers, Technical Engineers and Method & Way of Working Specialist
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of our architectural landscape and user needs through gathering & analysing qualitative and quantitative insights to adjust strategy and priorities dynamically
- Define the strategic vision for the Workflow & Integrations platform.
- Set a budget and follow up costs for product team and strategic suppliers.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders at HM Group as well as external stakeholders and partners
- Clearly communicating the product mission, OKRs, and backlogs across the organisation
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation and building our modern communication experience; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized. Furthermore, we believe that you:
- Have 5+ years of Product Owner or Product Manager experience
- Have experience in leading a cross functional team
- Have a strong technical background
- Have excellent ServiceNow and ITSM knowledge and certification
- Have knowledge regarding architecture, integrations, automatization and security
- Have a proven track record of strong salesmanship, communication, negotiation and networking skills, both with internal and external partners
- Are motivated to work in an environment that allows you to work and take business decisions independently
- Are fluent in English both written and verbalWhy join H&M Group?
The H&M Group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background. If this sounds exciting to you, come join the journey and build the future with us! We will review and interview on-going so please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible.