Product Owner - Marketing Portfolio Optimization, Customer Attraction
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a part of Customer Domain the Customer Attraction area is responsible for all digital capabilities across the H&M group that attract new and existing customers into our stores, both digital and physical. This includes the technology supporting all our paid and organic marketing activities, such as paid and organic marketing channel technology as well as core enablers such as attribution, media mix modelling, content optimization, and 3rd party data sources. The area is fully responsible to develop, build & operate these tech products in order to fulfil the H&M Group business needs.
About the role & Responsibilities
- As a Product Owner for Marketing Portfolio Optimization, you will have a tight collaboration with the other products within Business Teach as well as with our different marketing and media teams within the group. Your role is to secure great cross channel measurement and optimization for the group's marketing spend.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product (full lifecycle from ideation to optimization) with ultimate accountability for business and customer value delivered
- Set ambitious and clear product mission and OKRs and translate these into a prioritized roadmap and team backlog that drive agreed KPIs
- Set a budget and follow up costs for product team
- Lead a cross-functional team including business experts and software engineers to execute and deliver value
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of market / industry landscape and customer needs through gathering & analyzing qualitative and quantitative insights to adjust strategy and priorities dynamically
- Clearly communicating the product mission, OKRs, and backlogs across the organization
- Translate customer needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for their product
- Define MVPs, manage product backlog priorities, and strategically de-scope to achieve rapid feedback cycles
- Monitor and manage financial impact of decisions and priorities of the product team
- Engage, communicate and collaborate with product specific stakeholders within the H&M Group, as well as the marketplace partners. Qualifications
We believe that you are an experienced leader that coaches and empower your colleagues so they can lead, collaborate, and deliver exceptional customer and business results. In combination with this we would prefer that you have a broad marketing background with experience from Media buying and/or marketing analysis.
- Experience in leading a cross functional team
- At least 3 years' experience of working as Product Owner/Product Manager
- Experience working with external business partners, vendors and suppliers
- Strong in planning, prioritizing, execution, and follow up together with a "can-do attitude"
- Motivated to work in an environment that allows you to work and take business decisions independently
- Previous experience of working in an agile, customer centric, product organization
- Fluent in English both written and verbal Additional Information
You will join a small but very competent team. A mix of Business Experts and Tech Experts that all take great responsibility for their respective areas with a good team spirit. We are on an agile journey and still defining our WoW.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You'll be part of an important transformation journey at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than March 3rd. If you have any questions about the recruitment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Talent Acquisition Partner. We are looking forward to your application!
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We're all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow - your development is all up to you!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.