Product Owner – Data Foundation - Group Sales & Stock Data
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are now looking for a product owner in our new organization Business Tech - in the product area Data Foundation, focusing on our data definitions and flows.
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech will deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
In Business Tech, we will continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world
We are looking for a Product Owner for the Group Sales & Stock data team in Product area Data Foundation. The product area has a mission to create, structure, and guard data and ensure that it is available, understandable and of high quality. Our vision is to ensure that structured and qualitative data is available for all product areas and initiatives as well as our business functions to support H&M becoming a data driven organization.
As Product owner for the Group Sales & Stock data team you will be responsible for a team that unleash the full potential of Sales & Stock data by making it available, understandable and reliable to individuals and teams. You will be responsible for Data quality management, creating Data Assets and Information architecture for our important Sales and Stock data flows. You will work with many stakeholders and teams to enable co-operation in the entire flow.
To do this, you will lead a cross-functional, multi-competence product team in close collaboration with key stakeholders, always keeping customers at the heart of our focus. You will define the strategic vision for your team and create the product roadmap based on a deep understanding of the market / industry, insights & data on your customers, and input from stakeholders across the company.
Working closely with the Product Area Manager and other Product Owners to ensure overall alignment, you will set objectives & key results that your product will drive toward. You will also identify, build, and manage strategic partnerships across products, working to manage dependencies.
The Product Owner has great leadership skills, believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Focus is on value creation, growth, and serving customers with full ownership and accountability to deliver exceptional customer and business results.
- Set ambitious and clear product mission and key results and translate these into a prioritized roadmap and team backlog that drive agreed KPIs
- Lead a cross-functional team with Data specialists and Data engineers to execute and deliver value.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of our architectural landscape and stakeholder needs through gathering & analysing qualitative and quantitative insights to adjust strategy and priorities dynamically
- Align team direction to overall product area vision and roadmap
- Clearly communicating the product mission, OKRs, and backlogs across the organization
- Translate stakeholder needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for the product
- Define MVPs, manage product backlog priorities, and strategically de-scope to achieve rapid feedback cycles
- Monitor and manage financial impact of decisions and priorities of the product teamWho are you?
You are a team player with natural leadership skills who believe in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. You focus is on value creation, growth, and serving customers with full ownership and accountability to deliver exceptional customer and business results. Further, you are curious about tech and want to learn more.
- Have an degree in business and/or engineering
- At least 5 year's work experience and previous leadership responsibility
- Experience in leading a cross functional team
- Experience from working with Data management and/or Analytics
- Proven track record of delivering great results
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly analytical with attention to details
- Strong in planning, prioritizing, execution, and follow up together with a "can-do attitude"
- Motivated to work in an environment that allows you to work and take decisions independently
- It is beneficial if you have previous experience from working with business or data analysis
- Fluent in English, both written and verbalOur journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized.
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. You will report to Product Area Manager within Data Foundation at Business Tech.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You'll be part of an important transformation journey at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin, or background.
Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible! During the process you may be asked to complete an analytics test. Interviews will be held continuously. We are looking forward to your application!