Product Owner – Core Security to h&m Business Tech
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
In Business Tech, we will continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.
We are on a journey together which means there is not one clear path. You will play an important role in setting the foundation and creating our future organization. As Product Owner you will be part of Business Tech where you will play an important role.
Customer Commerce Delivery area and our team Core Security provide a superb customer experience by enabling an available, secure and trustworthy digital ecosystem. You will be responsible for building the team with the competences needed to reach your objectives, and as a Product owner you create the product roadmap and define the strategic vision for the team driven by the overall vision.
To do this, you have a deep understanding of the target market/industry and build close relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the team´s effort is aligned with overall strategy. You manage dependencies with other team´s functions while identifying, building and managing strategic partnership across the different teams.
Working closely with the team and key stakeholders to ensure business value and user feedback is translated into new development when necessary. You will be accountable for specific business KPIs based on the area of the product they are focused on.
The Product Owner has great leadership skills, believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Focus is on value creation, growth, and serving customers with full ownership and accountability to deliver exceptional customer and business results.
- Set ambitious and clear product vision and communicate it effectively to key stakeholders and the product team
- Understands and contributes to the end to end team output strategy from inception to production
- Collaboration with stakeholders to ensure digital vision and products align within product strategy and requirements
- Responsible for product specific KPIs once solution enters production and communicate regular tracking to stakeholders
- Lead the Product Team
- Own, maintain the backlog and prioritize the day to day work of the product team based on the given targets and KPIs
- Align with other Product Owners to ensure interfaces to other Products and common KPIs are maintained
- Understands financial impact of Team and Product related decisions
- Utilizes market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for their product
- Define, implements and track performance metrics once solutions enters production
- Work close with Product Design to Integrate usability studies and research into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and ensure customer driven design
- BudgetOur journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized. We also believe that you...
- Ability to influence decision makers and manage stakeholders to achieve the Product mission
- Strong in planning, prioritizing, execution and inspiring the team to improve
- Experience in the field of IT Security as such and have experience from being a budget owner.
- Experience in Technology Infrastructure (Cloud, VMs, Networking, Operative Systems)
- Ideally Good knowledge about Penetration testing
- Good understanding or experience with Compliancy frameworks (NIST, PCI, GDPR)
- Good understanding or experience with security monitoring solutions (i.e. Splunk)
- e-com/retail experience in large organizations
- Fluent in English both written and verbalThis is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You'll be part of an important project at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 29th of November. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment, please contact email@example.com and if you have questions about the recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org, Talent Acquisition partner.
We are looking forward to your application!
Who are we?
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We're all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow - your development is all up to you!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. H&M Group - Calling you