Product Owner - Cloud Analytic Platform
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Then this is an opportunity for you to join us as a Product Owner for one of our cloud platforms in our new Business Tech organization!
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech will deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
In Business Tech, we will continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data, and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values, and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world
As a Product Owner for one of our cloud platforms you will join a great team and have a key role in delivering value to a hungry and high-demanding business. You and your team will closely collaborate with business. The demand for our solutions is high and is expected to grow as the need for decision support is growing within all business functions.
The product area Analytics and Data platforms is a part of the AI, Analytics & Data Domain at H&M which provides our colleagues with business intelligence capabilities, such as reporting and analytics. The product team will set the foundation for a new way of working with analytics and foremost exploratory analytics. Data is a valuable resource and needs to be more available for central analytical groups within our organization. Furthermore, we need to provide a modern toolbox for business to analyze, enrich and consume the information.
To do this, you will lead a cross-functional, multi-competence product team in close collaboration with key stakeholders, always keeping our customers close at heart. You will define the strategic vision for your team and create the product roadmap based on a deep understanding of the market / industry, emerging technologies within the field of data & analytics, insights & data from your colleagues and input from stakeholders across the company.
As a Product Owner you will work closely with the Product Area Manager and other Product Owners to ensure overall alignment and set objectives & key results that will drive your product forward. You will identify, build, and manage strategic partnerships across products, working to manage dependencies. Finally, you will play a key role in the Business Tech transformation, by assessing gaps and improving team composition, agile ways-of-working, technical backlog, and relationship with surrounding teams, always with support of the product area leadership.
The Product Owner has great leadership skills, believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety and trust. Focus is on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability to deliver exceptional customer and business results.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product (full lifecycle from ideation to optimization) with ultimate accountability for business and customer value delivered
- Lead, inspire and develop a cross-functional team with data engineers to excel in their deliveries
- Manage product backlog priorities, define MVPs and strategically de-scope to achieve rapid feedback cycles
- Set ambitious and clear product mission and OKRs and translate these into a prioritized roadmap and team backlog that drive agreed KPIs
- Ensure that the product has a long-term viable architecture by actively working with the architectural debt as an integrated part of the product roadmap/backlog
- Focus on the business user community and act as a link between IT and business
- Collaborate with different development teams and source systems to make data available to our customers in the best way, always using best practices
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of market / industry landscape, emerging technologies in the data & analytics field, and customer needs through gathering & analyzing qualitative and quantitative insights to adjust strategy and priorities dynamically
- Monitor and manage financial impact of decisions and priorities of the product team
- Have a degree in business and/or engineering
- At least 5 year's work experience and previous leadership responsibility, preferably within analytics and leveraging cloud
- Experience in leading a cross functional team, and experienced with deriving value from engineering principles such as DevOps and CI/CD
- Leadership skills in inspiring and developing your delivery teams
- Proven track record of delivering great results in analytics-focused products and initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly analytical with attention to details
- Strong in planning, prioritizing, execution, and follow up together with a "can-do attitude"
- Motivated to work in an environment that allows you to work and take decisions independently
- It is beneficial if you have previous experience from working with business or data analysis
- Fluent in English, both written and verbalOur journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail, and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant, and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized.
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. You will report to Product Area Manager within Analytics and Data Platforms at Business Tech. There are endless opportunities to grow, regardless of whether you are interested in developing functional depth or business acumen. Just let your skills, ambition and imagination drive you.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You'll be part of an important transformation journey at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin, or background.
Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible! During the process you may be asked to complete an analytical test. Interviews will be held continuously. We are looking forward to your application!