Nike Product Specialist (Ekin) - Paris
Country : France
Region : Ile de France
County : Paris
Town : PARIS
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : 6th of May
Your main tasks in the EKIN-job is to make sure our key-partners get all the product information necessary to serve the consumer in the best possible way. You will support retail partners throughout France to train, educate and inspire their store staff. You will also be the product expert for different categories with a specific expertise in Football and Training.
Create and conduct dynamic educational clinics covering Nike Footwear, Apparel and Equipment through effective and innovative use of training tools, EKIN TV, digital platforms, seeding and product trials. Execute strategic training plans reflective of consumer, regional, territory and geography priorities as outlined by the EKIN Manager.
Use all opportunities available to connect with Sales Associates & consumers to collect product and initiative feedback.
Provide support to Nike consumer events, expos, marketing events, grass root trials & competitions, maintaining the connection between brand and consumer.
- Have 2-3 years of retail experience with a passion for sports
- Have a sport as a hobby
- Marketing/sports related degree is a merit
- Demonstrate influencing skills, move people to take desired action and find ways to motivate others. Must have the ability to create relationships and be the face of Nike with retailers and consumers
- Have organizational skills, problem solving and multi-tasking
- Self-driven learning is vital as well as being able to manage your own time effectively
- Strong team player, easy-going and social person
- Flexibility in time and have the willingness to travel
- Speaks fluent English and French
- Have a good digital knowledge anda background of Adobe suite. Experience in video editing
- Presentation skills
- Driving license