Machine Learning Engineer - ai, Analytics & Data
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
About the role
We are on a journey together which means there is no clear path. You will play an important role in setting the foundation and creating our future organisation, Furthermore, you will:
- Pairing with Data Scientists, develop machine learning software product including but not limited to explore large data set, try out new algorithms, feature engineering, test and evaluate model output, deploy the solution for production usage and also scale out to the comprehensive fashion network of H&M
- Design, develop and maintain the large-scale data infrastructure required for the machine learning projects
- Leverage on understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof code
- Develop tool and framework to address common needs in machine learning project like model traceability, feature reuse, A/B test, etc.
- Work in cross-functional agile team of highly skilled engineers, data scientists, business stakeholders to build the AI ecosystem within H&M
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized
- have a degree within software engineering or similar field (e.g. computer science and programming) and a strong will to continuously develop your engineering skillset
- are a hands-on person, love coding as much as breathing and would like to deploy software engineering practice into machine learning projects
- have 2+ years working experience in developing machine learning products
- are experienced in one of following programming languages: Python, Scala or Java. Experience in Spark and distributed computing is seen as a merit
- have experience with handling high volume heterogeneous data (both batch and stream) and good understanding about data storage and data structure would be a big plus
- have experience in agile environment, team collaboration, data-driven development, reliable and responsible experimentationWhat we can offer
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm.At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and have room to grow. You'll be part of an important project at H&M with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
We review applications earliest after the latest application date due to vacation time, please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible but at the latest 16th of August 2020. We love code! If you have contributed to Github project(s), also send those to us together with the CV. We are more than happy to take a look!
If you have any questions about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?The H&M Group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands. There are endless opportunities to grow, regardless of whether you are interested in developing functional depth or business acumen. Just let your skills, ambition and imagination drive you.