Loss Prevention Responsible
Country : Sweden
Region : Västra Götaland
Town : GOTHENBURG
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
UNIQLO has enjoyed strong growth by offering high-quality casual wear at reasonable prices based on its SPA (Specialty Store Retailer of Private Label Apparel) business model, which spans product design, manufacture, distribution and retail.
The first UNIQLO store opened in 1984 in Japan. UNIQLO now has more than 1900 stores and worldwide operations, including the U.K., China, Hong Kong, South Korea, the United States, France, Singapore, Russia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Belgium, Australia and Canada.
Part of the Fast Retailing group, UNIQLO is truly determined to achieve the goals in the group's mission statement: "Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world." and to become the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world.
From Tokyo to Scandinavia, the successful launch of UNIQLO in Sweden and Denmark has defined an exciting journey for the branch that continues with a new store opening this Spring!
Our next destination is set as we soon will open a new store in the city centre of Gothenburg to continue offering our philosophy of LifeWear for men, women and kids. Therefore, we are looking for an in-store Loss Prevention Responsible to ensure high health and safety standards.
This role is a key position in our Health & Safety organization and requires someone who wants to work in the store taking care of three main areas: Loss Prevention/Security, Work environment and Facility maintenance.
If you welcome the challenge of being part of this exciting adventure, have a drive for success and have a true business owner mindset – then, you belong to UNIQLO!
What will you do?
You will be part of our Health & Safety department and will ensure the safety and well-being of all employees and company assets. Your daily responsibilities will be:
• Carry on facility, maintenance and health & safety tasks such as risk assessments, evacuations, first aid, recording accidents as well as operate with store systems CCTV, tills etc. to ensure correct usage.
• Ensure compliance and train the store team on loss prevention/safety policies, procedures and standards.
• Fix maintenance issues in store.
• Support the store team on all stock control/management matters.
• Support the store team on some special projects and events when required.
- Experience working with work environment, security or any similar position.
- Basic security guard training e.i väktarutbildning or similar is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications, i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for the UNIQLO brand.
- High standards of personal presentation, conduct and behavior.
- A true team player with a positive mindset.
- Problem solving attitude with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and high level of English, Swedish and/or Scandinavian languages is an advantage.
- You have the right to work in Sweden. We do not sponsor work visas.
What are we offering in return?
- The possibility to join a company with endless development opportunities: you can decide how far you want to go with us!
- Be part of an international environment where you will learn and share news skills with a diverse team every day.
- Employment conditions that follow the collective agreement within retail (Handelsanställdas förbund).
- Full time and permanent contracts.
Join and grow the number of UNIQLO’s fans in Scandinavia! Please submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible - interviews are being held ongoing.
Please expect an update from us on your application within 2-3 weeks (due to the volume of applications we receive, we apologize for not being able to give personalized feedback to all candidates).