Junior Manager go-to-Market Operations Nordic
Country : Sweden
Town : Solna
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Work closely with the peers in the GTM management and x-div Ops team to ensure a smooth & aligned GTM process
- Handle communication stream, data management and access for the relevant parties through various IT systems and tools
- Manage communication with the areas for all GTM divisional related queries
- Support with the coordination of milestones communications. Such as: Merchandising Reviews, Line Freeze, Cancellation and Sample Rounds, Showroom set up and maintenance
- Provide business performance & FC reports across all product categories, retail and wholesale, as well as key countries as needed to keep track of respective business development
- Assist the Head of Merchandising with KPI target setting and ensure tracking of targets
- Experience in an account management-role in the Sport/ Lifestyle industry (e.g. Sales, Merchandising, Buying).
- Intuitive understanding & passion for the lifestyle industry and the competitive environment.
- Team player, with experience in a cross functional work environment, project management or matrix organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, PowerBI & Excel
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)