Group Manager to Finance & Accounting
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention
Do you want to join Finance & Accounting and be one of our Group Managers in Borås?
Finance and Accounting is responsible for making sure that the H&M Group can handle all business initiatives in a legal compliant way and ensure that all brands and sales-channels are aligned from an accounting perspective. We are responsible for assuring that the financial reporting keeps up with the high pace of the H&M-group. This is an opportunity to join a global organization and within a function that works for all brands and sales-channels.
The online accounting team is responsible for the delivery of the bookkeeping and reporting from the Global Online Sales, OTC Process. We are also involved in H&M group´s rapid expansion and Online is now present in 48 countries, all handled from Borås. We are now looking for a Group Manager that together with the current Group Manager will share the responsibility of the online accounting team.
- Generate and ensure accuracy of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports and activities
- Work in close collaboration with the current Group Manager with the joint goal of managing and coaching a team of 20 people
- Ensure we have the right organization, methods, tools and resources to achieve our goals
- Empower our employees with the right skills and commitment to achieve our business goals and grow with H&M
- Degree within Business Administration & Economics (or similar)
- Minimum 3 years working experience from audit/accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience of staff responsibility or proven leadership skills
- Experience in achieving results, both through own responsibilities and by leading others
- Strong communicative skills, an ability to understand and improve ways of working
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in SAP or similar ERP system is preferred
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- A genuine interest of working within accounting
We offer a challenging role with the opportunity to influence the ways of working within Global Accounting. You will be given a lot of responsibility from day one and you will be working in a team together with experienced accountants.
The position is a full-time position based in Borås, Sweden.
Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible, but no later than September 20th.
We are looking forward to your application!