Full Stack Developer to h&m Immersive Tech Team
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Immersive Tech is a focus area working to accelerate 3D tech adoption throughout the value chain for H&M Group. This means that we explore the business opportunities with 3D/AR/VR technology and build H&M's capabilities within this space for the future. The team currently consists of staff from IT and Business Development. Our initiatives include product presentations through CGI (computer generated images), 3D visualization of assortments, customer and employee interactions through AR (augmentedreality) and VR (virtual reality). We have a value chain perspective and are establishing the necessary enablers for scaling.
As a full stack developer, you will work in a cross functional team. You will be working with our pilot portfolio of internal and external use cases + support our implementation projects in collaboration with the business. This means working closely with 3D experts and other roles and develop prototypes, including user interfaces (internal and/or customer facing) and back-end integrations. You will be engaged with both rapid prototyping and longer term implementation projects. You will be the first fullstack developer to join the team. To be successful in this role we believe that you have a strong interest for new tech and like working in small, dynamic teams and to have a high degree of independence in your daily work. We believe you are a team player and have a test/fail/learn-fast mentality. Your ability to learn is more important than years of experience.
- Develop and maintain Digital Asset Studio, 3D experiences and storage solution developed by Immersive Tech team and Microsoft.
- Develop small scale but high potential prototypes/tests in close collaboration with the team, the business and partners.
- Technical point of contact for questions relating to H&M's IT environments
- Assess / evaluate potential external partners from a technical point of view
Who we believe you are
- Regardless if you have a back- or frontend background, you are comfortable with designing and developing user-facing prototypes end-to-end
- Experience in front-end development, including modern web technologies
- Hands-on experience from React, ASP.net Core, Python. Experience from webGL and mobile app development is a plus, but not mandatory
- Experience from integrating front-end solutions with backend API:s
- You have experience from developing for cloud, particularly Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Good eye for UI, basic ux design knowledge
- You are happy to take on new challenges and learn along the way
- Experience within 3D/AR/VR is appreciated, but not mandatory.
Do you think we are a match? We hope so!
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter (English) as soon as possible but no later than 1st of March 2020.
For questions about the position or process, contact Frans Borgstrand, firstname.lastname@example.org