Design Engineer, Store Development – Global Expansion at h&m
- Country :
- Town :
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention
H&M Store Development at H&M Head Office in Stockholm is responsible for creating the global H&M Store Concept that will provide our customers with a shopping experience that makes us the most loved fashion brand in the world!
In the role as Design Engineer, you are working closely together with our designers and architects. Together you will develop the store interior in a sustainable, durable, functional and cost effective way according to project briefs. You are involved in all phases of a product development process, constantly improving solutions and making sure we are working towards our goals.
Your main responsibilities are:
- R&D of store interior
- Quality assurance of store interior
- 3D CAD modelling and drawing completion
- Renderings of 3D models
- Supplier contact and prototype evaluation
- Responsible for managing projects or part of projects according to briefs.
We believe you have:
- Min. bachelor’s degree within engineering
- Min. 2 year’s experience within your graduation
- Experience from production, R&D process
- Experience from working in cross functional teams and projects
- Excellent knowledge in 3D CAD and PLM systems
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to travel according to business needs.
We believe you are:
- A curious team player that likes to try new solutions, constantly improving and always developing your own knowledge.
- A person who like to work in a fast pace and creative working environment.
- A prestigeless team player that finds it easy to collaborate cross functional to find the best solutions.
The role is a temporary position of app 11 month, based in our head office in central Stockholm.
Does this sound like you?
If you find this role interesting and suitable for you, please apply with your resume and cover letter no later than August 31.
For questions, please contact Karin Holm, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible – interviews will be conducted continuously.