Data Specialist to Tech Enablement, Business Tech h&m Group
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands. The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We're all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow - your development is all up to you!
We are looking for a Data Specialist with a passion for monitoring and data flow mapping, and who knows what an important role it has within IT. You will work within the Tech Enablement domain with the mission to "Delivers technology to empower other teams' needs, meet our business goals and align with our architectural roadmap".
You will be a part of a global cross functional agile product team of amazing professionals to help other teams understand what they can achieve with the right kind of monitoring, tools and data they produce. Together with the team you will work to enhance global operational performance trends (historical and forecasted) using appropriate metrics. You will develop and monitor performance indicators and analyzing causes of unexpected variances and analyze large amounts of data into clear insights. Furthermore, your daily work includes:
- Manipulate and analyze large and complex data sets to distill insights from data; connect disparate ideas into cohesive, well-grounded recommendations using creative, effective, structured, and analytical thinking
- Understand and map business data flows so that the end to end business flows are monitored correctly and data capture is achieved
- Orchestrate expert level data visualizations and internal presentations that translate analytic insights into tangible, measurable solutions for business partners to implement
- Perform data interpretation, classification and enrichment and build data models
- Design, develop and automate dashboards and analytics at scale
- Manage Splunk knowledge objects (e.g. fields, extractions, tags, event types, lookups, workflow actions, aliases, macros, etc.) and write regular expressions
- Develop and customize Splunk Apps and dashboards and build advanced visualizations
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve the operational metrics Your mindset & skills
As Data Specialist at H&M Business Tech you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail, and learn. You are an important player in this transformation! We believe you are communicative, have a "You build it you run it" mindset and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized. You need to be able to get into the details and get the job done while at the same time being see the forest for the trees. You are ambitious, organized and collaboratively focused - you can work well with others in a fast-paced and growing business.
To thrive in this role, you have
- A proven track record of data visualization and storytelling, to develop actionable insights and business impact
- An understanding of using numerical, statistical, and analytical methods to apply to data processing & reporting methods i.e., dashboards
- Experience of working with business intelligence/data visualization tools such as Power BI, Splunk Analytics & Service Now Analytics - Tableau, QlikView or Data Studio is an added advantage
- Experience building memory efficient Splunk Dashboards to display time series and other views
- Expert-level capabilities with regular expression and statistical functions
- Experience with Splunk ITSI is an added advantage
- Experience of data warehouse, data modeling, data mining Furthermore, you have
- At least 5 years of experience within data mining & data flow analysis
- At least 3 years of experience within operational supporting services responsibilities
- A University degree in computer sciences or similar
- A broad experience from working with monitoring solutions, data & business process flows
- An understanding of underlying technical solutionsWhat we can offer
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. You'll be part of an important team at H&M with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. You can be yourself and with the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible. We will be reviewing candidates on-going. If you have any questions about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join H&M Group?
The H&M Group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
We believe in a culture where we succeed as one team. At H&M Group there are endless opportunities to grow, regardless of whether you are interested in developing functional depth or business acumen. Just let your skills, ambition and imagination drive you.
If this sounds exciting, come join the journey and build the future with us!