Data Scientist - CRM Team
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
H&M's global Marketing function is looking for a CRM Data Scientist. The CRM team is part of the CRM & Loyalty department. Consisting of analysts, data scientists, customer strategist and project managers, we work with sophisticated CRM methods responsible for supporting the organization with data driven insights to produce and improve relevant targeted marketing to customers worldwide. As a Data Scientist in the CRM team you will be an important player in how H&M builds relationships with our customers now and in the future.
Every day we have millions of customers browsing, adding favorites, reviewing and purchasing clothes in our stores and online sites. We have vast possibilities to make exciting analyses and large communication tests with the goal to be our customers first fashion destination. So, if you are analytical and data driven as well as intrigued what drives customer behavior this might be your next assignment!
We offer you
As a Data Scientist, you are involved in developing long-term CRM strategies and tactical customer activation. Your analysis and recommendations serve as a basis for decision making for H&M's management in the Marketing and Sales departments. Your work will impact the business decisions made at one of H&M's most central functions and with the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of opportunities to grow.
In your role, you will
- Contribute with statistical analysis and predictive modeling to develop H&M's customer communication to increase personalization and customer loyalty.
- Build and develop supervised and unsupervised models, e.g. customer lifetime value, preference segmentation and impact of marketing activities.
- Develop processes, analytical methods and analysis tools within the CRM department.
- Present and share knowledge about customer behavior, needs and target groups for various functions within H&M.
We believe that you
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience
- Have experience in applying Machine learning and be proficient in SQL.
- Have experience in R/Python
- Have experience of working with large data sets in relational databases. Today we access our data from SAS.
- Preferably worked with CRM analysis and want to develop within the area and data science.
- Have a relevant quantitative academic education, for example within statistics, econometrics, mathematics or equivalent.
The role is a full-time position based at H&M Headquarters in Stockholm City.
Interviews will be held continuously for the position, please apply with CV and personal letter no later than the 2020-02-25. Looking forward to your application!