Data Analyst to h&m Business Tech Customer Engagement Area
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a Data Analyst you will work as a key enabler to secure realization of business value from analytics, data and models in our products. You have a strong customer focus, a strong commercial mindset and innate curiosity.
You will work closely with different departments within H&M and you will play an important role in developing critical business processes as well as handling forecasts, budgets and performance analysis. Since you will handle a lot of complex data it is important that you possess the ability to transform it into an easily understandable format.
As a Data Analyst within the Customer Engagement area, you will also work more in depth with:
- Monitor and analyze sales, engagement and lift patterns and other KPIs on a running basis.
- Cooperate and collect important data from other parts of H&M to follow up on customer behavior patterns.
- Follow up of key results for new relevance initiatives globally.
- Initiate discussions about different actions to be taken based on analysis related to sales/cost/budget.The Data Analyst believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Working with a focus on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability. The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech will deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
In Business Tech, we will continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.
Your mindset & skills
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You have a robust analytical ability with an eye for change and improvement, opportunities.
- Academic degree within Business Administration, Economics, Engineering (or similar)
- At least 2 years of experience from controlling, commercial analysis or product/business analysis
- Experience of working with business intelligence/data visualization tools: Power BI, Tableau, QlikView or Data Studio.
- Understanding of using numerical, statistical and analytical methods to apply to data processing.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data into clear insights.
- Ability to communicate and explain data and its implications to various stakeholders
- Ability to define and align assignments with the strategic goals of the business.
- Strong experience and/or interest in technical product development.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional language skills are an advantage.Who are we?
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You'll be part of an important project at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands. There are endless opportunities to grow, regardless of whether you are interested in developing functional depth or business acumen. Just let your skills, ambition and imagination drive you.
Send us your application with CV and cover letter. Last day of application is 2020-09-26, but we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For questions regarding the position please send an email to Mathias.email@example.com. We do not accept application through email
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm.