Data Analyst to h&m Business Tech Checkout Area
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a Data Analyst in the Returns & ORIS product team in the checkout area you will work as a key enabler to secure realization of business and customer value from analytics, data and models in our products. Returns & ORIS product team has a mission to provide the best returns experience in the world for our customer, both in store and online channels. This team is now embarking on a journey starting up several new initiatives and as a Data Analyst you will play a key role in helping us to understand the impact of our efforts.
You have a strong customer focus, a commercial mindset and innate curiosity. At H&M Business tech you will get the opportunity to work in a large data analyst community and in an organization, which heavily relies on making data driven decisions. We have over 1 billion customers with 100 million members in 50 different online markets along with 8 unique brands in a fast-paced, ever-changing retail industry.
- Work closely with the product owner and other members of an agile product team in the checkout area to identify opportunities to constantly improve customer experience and increase business value.
- Work with multiple advanced analytics tools to analyze, support and follow up initiatives from idea to industrialization.
- Build dashboard(s) to visualize the product team's KPIs and monitor them over time.
- Support a test & learn culture through experimentation.
- Advocate data-driven decisions, communicate and explain the data and its implications to various stakeholders.Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a business-minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You have a robust analytical ability with an eye for change and improvement opportunities.
- Academic degree in Digital Analytics, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering (or similar)
- At least 2 years of experience from digital analysis, product/business analysis or experimentation/CRO.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to define and align assignments with the strategic goals of the business.
- Experience in working with web and visual analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Contentsquare.
- Experience in working with experimentation/conversation rate optimization
- Experience in working with programming languages such as SQL, R, or Python.
- Experience in working with data visualization tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Data Studio.
- Understanding of using numerical, statistical and analytical methods to apply to data processing.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data into clear insights.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate and explain data and its implications to various stakeholders .
- Experience of working with the store or online checkout is an advantage.
- Experience and/or interest in technical product development.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional language skills are an advantage.Sounds interesting?
Send us your application with CV and cover letter. Last day of application is 2021-03-03 but we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For questions regarding the position please send an email to talent acquisition specialist Mathias.firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept application through email
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm, Sweden