Data Analyst to h&m Business Tech Checkout Area
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
If you are interested in working with analysis of data related to payment solutions, this is a unique opportunity.
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech will deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
As a Data Analyst you will work as a key enabler to secure realization of business value from analytics, data and models in our products. You have a strong customer focus, a strong commercial mindset and innate curiosity.
You will work closely with different departments within H&M and you will play an important role in developing critical business processes as well as handling forecasts, budgets and performance analysis. Since you will handle a lot of complex data it is important that you possess the ability to transform it into an easily understandable format.
As a Data Analyst within the Payment Area, you will also work more in depth with:
- Monitor and analyze sales, payment patterns and other KPIs on a running basis.
- Cooperate and collect important data from other parts of H&M to follow up on customer behavior and payment patterns.
- Prepare monthly forecast/budget/reports and present this to key stakeholders within payments and to other relevant departments in H&M.
- Follow up of business cases for new payment methods globally.
- Initiate discussions about different actions to be taken based on analysis related to sales/cost/budget.
- The Data Analyst believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Working with a focus on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability.
Your mindset & skills
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You have a robust analytical ability with an eye for change and improvement opportunities.
- Academic degree within Business Administration, Economics (or similar)
- At least 2 years of experience from controlling, commercial analysis, product/business analysis related to payments or similar.
- Experience of working with business intelligence/data visualization tools: Power BI, Tableau, QlikView or Data Studio.
- Ability to translate business requirements into analytical requirements.
- Understanding of using numerical, statistical and analytical methods to apply to data processing.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data into clear insights.
- Ability to communicate and explain data and its implications to various stakeholders
- Ability to define and align assignments with the strategic goals of the business.
- Strong experience and/or interest in technical product development.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional language skills are an advantage.
Send us your application with CV and cover letter. Last day of application is 2020-09-20, but we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For questions regarding the position please send an email to Tanja Ksionda, Checkout Data Analyst Competence Lead, at email@example.com. We do not accept application through email
This is a full-time position based in Marievik, Stockholm.