Cross Functional Business Expert to Business Tech
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
You will belong to a product team that is part of Digital Core in the Customer Fulfilment domain and we work very closely together with several other Business Tech domains and business functions within H&M, such as Sourcing & Production, Customer, Data Foundation, Sustainability Development, The Lab, Innovation and Incubation, just to mention a few.
The Product - Serialization and Traceability
Serialization and Traceability directly connects to the core of our strategy. We are to become our industry's most impactful ecosystem by:
- Engaging with customers in new ways
- Growing through multiple revenue streams
- Creating impact far beyond our own company
- Building our future in an unpredictable worldIn order to achieve this, we need to make it possible to tell the story of every single item passing through our ecosystem. This is done by establishing a foundation for object serialization and traceability in a standardized and open way. The foundation is based on EPCIS standard and it enables further use case specific implementations within many different areas:
- Increased supply chain efficiency and transparency
- Compatibility with external partners in a standardized way using one common language
- Improved customer experience and interaction through new business models
- Legislation compliance, product authentication, electronic article surveillance (EAS)
- Sustainability transparency, e.g. raw material traceabilityAbout the role
- As a Business Expert you will be in the centre of the action where product meets business. You will be working closely with Product Owners, development teams and other stakeholders, helping to make sure that the product development is in line with the business need.
- You will be part of a multi competent product team having the full responsibility to identify and create business value through all phases of the development lifecycle, from idea and analysis to working solutions
- You will have a tight collaboration with stakeholders in different parts of the organization, to make sure that the business processes & tech is working hand in hand
- Support the Product Owner in developing & testing hypotheses to explain both macro and micro trends and opportunities for business stakeholders
- Support the Product Owner in developing a strong understanding of the product and define appropriate business, product and quality metrics and key success indicators
- Continuously contribute to product roadmap and backlog management according to product strategy and prioritizationMindset and Skills
- You have 5-10 years of experience of supply chain process design through all phases and on a global scale, preferably within the retail industry
- Previous experience of GS1 standards and EPCIS, and/or supply chain scenarios supported by RFID technology is very beneficial
- You are very interested in related technology and architectural aspects
- Experience from working according to agile principles
- You connect easily with people and you build trust and relationships at all levels
- You are truly a "doer", willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to make the team move forward
- You have strong communication & presentation skills and you are perceived as a thought leader within the areaQuestions & how to apply
This is a full-time permanent position in, but not limited to, Stockholm. You can be located also elsewhere. We are looking forward to your application no later than 7 March. We will interview continuously.
For questions about the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner firstname.lastname@example.org. Hiring manager is Annika.email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!