Cross Domain Integrations Software Engineer to Business Tech
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
You will belong to a product team that is part of Digital Core in the Customer Fulfillment domain and we work very closely together with several other Business Tech domains and business functions within H&M Group such as Data Foundation, Sustainability Development, The Lab, Innovation and Incubation, just to mention a few.
The Product - Serialization and Traceability
Serialization and Traceability directly connects to the core of our strategy. We are to become our industry's most impactful ecosystem by:
- Engaging with customers in new ways
- Growing through multiple revenue streams
- Creating impact far beyond our own company
- Building our future in an unpredictable worldIn order to achieve this, we need to make it possible to tell the story of every single item passing through our ecosystem. This is done by establishing a foundation for object serialization and traceability in a standardized and open way. The foundation is based on EPCIS standard and it enables further use case specific implementations within many different areas:
- Increased supply chain efficiency and transparency
- Compatibility with external partners in a standardized way using one common language
- Improved customer experience and interaction through new business models
- Legislation compliance, product authentication, electronic article surveillance (EAS)
- Sustainability transparency, e.g. raw material traceabilityAbout the role (you will):
- Be part of a multi competent product team having the full responsibility to identify and create business value through all phases, from idea and analysis to working solutions and maintenance
- Have a tight collaboration with stakeholders in different parts of the organization, to make sure that the business processes & tech is working hand in hand
- Translate product strategy and objectives into suitable, maintainable and scalable tech solutions according to architectural principles and the surrounding H&M tech landscape
- Work with professional software engineering principles and best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Continuously contribute to product roadmap and backlog management according to product strategy and prioritization
- The foundation will be established in cooperation with external EPCIS software vendor and integrated with several existing and future solutions in the surrounding H&M tech landscape
Mindset and Skills (you have):
- 5-10 years of experience of software development and solution architecture within supply chain through all implementation phases and on a global scale
- Deep experience of cloud based tech with very big data volumes and where performance optimization is critical
- Previous experience of GS1 standards and EPCIS, and/or supply chain scenarios supported by RFID technology is very beneficial
- Experience from working according to agile principles with knowledge of Scrum, SAFe and CI/CD tools
- A "You build it you run it" mindset - with hands-on experience of DevOps or equivalent
- Strong communication & presentation skills and you are perceived as a thought leader within the area
- You are truly a "doer", willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to make the team move forward. You also have strong collaboration skills with any external software vendor which would be a key part of our platform for serialization and traceability
- You connect easily with people and you build trust and relationships at all levelsQuestions & how to apply
This is a full-time permanent position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible but at the latest by 7th of March 2021.
For questions about the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!