Controller to h&m Distribution Center in Eskilstuna
Country : Sweden
Town : Eskilstuna
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are looking for an ambitious and commercially interested team player who wants to join our logistic team in Eskilstuna as Controller. You will work in close cooperation with the controlling team and Group Leaders in order to fulfil desired results and challenging goals. The roleThe Controller role is a broad and challenging business controlling role and you will have a great opportunity to affect the business and results in terms of service level, efficiency and profitability.
You will work with target setting, business planning and analysis. Main tasks will be daily-, weekly- and monthly follow up in order take actions to improve performance. You will support controlling team in budget process, staff planning, internal reporting, negotiation with local union, and many more exciting activities. As Controller you will be an ambassador for a profitability mind set and assist departments to work efficiently towards their goals. Your profile
- Business degree from university or equivalent
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Track record of delivering great results
- Strong commercial drive and ability to put numbers into action
- Strong analytical skills
- Curiosity to experiment, see patterns and find out what truly makes an impact
- Team player with lots of positive energy
- Engaging in terms of leadership and communication
- Passion for setting and reaching challenging goals
- Experience from working in retail is a plus, but not a must
What we can offer
We can assure you that you will get plenty of responsibility from day one and we encourage you to find your way of working. If you succeed in this role we can offer you a career with endless opportunities. We offer an inspiring and motivating culture characterized by teamwork, belief in people and entrepreneurial spirit.
The position is based at our Distribution Center in Eskilstuna.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter no later than 27 September.We look forward to receiving your application! If you have questions, please contact Anders Holmqvist firstname.lastname@example.org