Competence Lead Data Analyst to h&m Business Tech - Customer Domain
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Competence Lead / Data analyst role has a dual focus - staff responsibility and delivery. As a Competence Lead you will have staff responsibility for employees within the same/adjacent competence as your own, working in different product teams. Your staff responsibility goes across different Product Teams and tasks include competence specific conversations, salary review and other staff related activities. You will support, coach and help your team members grow and develop.
As a competence lead you will work with product managers, product owners, and other competence leads to secure the right competences and skillsets across the Data Analyst community. You will collaborate with stakeholders in other product teams/areas and enabling functions and build a broad network within Business Tech. You will be able to try out your creative and innovative ideas - and have a large impact on how we shape the future of fashion retail analytics.
As a Data Analyst you will work as a key enabler to secure realization of business and customer value from analytics, data and models in our products. You have a strong customer focus, a commercial mindset and innate curiosity. At H&M Business tech you will get the opportunity to work in a large data analyst community and in an organization, which heavily relies on making data driven decisions. We have over 1 billion customers with 100 million members in 50 different online markets along with 8 unique brands in a fast-paced, ever-changing retail industry.
To be successful in this role we believe you are equally passionate about being a leader supporting, coaching and helping your team members grow while having a keen analytical ability with an eye for change and improvement opportunities.
- Previous experience from leadership and staff responsibility
- The ability to coach others in a way that enables them to grow professionally and to increase their performance.
- The ability to engage people in high achievements and support them by creating conditions for personal growth.
- Academic degree within Business Administration, Economics, Engineering (or similar)
- At least 2 years of experience from digital analysis, product/business analysis or controlling
- Experience in working with web and visual analysis e.g. Google Analytics, Contentsquare
- Experience in working with programming languages such as SQL, R, or Python.
- Experience in working with data visualization tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Data Studio.
- Understanding of using numerical, statistical and analytical methods to apply to data processing. Sounds interesting?
Send us your application with CV and cover letter. Last day of application is 2021-03-14 but we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For questions regarding the position please send an email to talent acquisition specialist Mathias.email@example.com
We do not accept application through email
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm, Sweden