Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- Country :
- Town :
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention
Are you passionate about the Compensation & Benefits area, fashion and IT?
We are looking for you who are an outstanding Compensation & Benefits specialist who can strengthen our People & Talent team where you will contribute in positioning H&M as a top tech employer, with the aim of attracting & engaging the best talents within the tech space, establishing best practices and reducing turnover.
Your responsibilities will include designing fair and attractive incentive- and benefit programs, evaluating how effective the benefit packages are in terms of employee satisfaction and ensuring our compensation plans comply with the relevant legislations, company values and strategies. We believe that you are currently working within the compensation & benefits area, preferably within tech, with at least 10 years of experience.
Who we are
The fashion industry and retail market are in rapid change and so are we. We are on a digital transformation journey, always with our customers at heart. We deliver customer centric tech solutions, promote an agile mindset and believe in cross team collaboration for innovations to thrive. We are the sum of the abilities and personalities we have, and our warm, value-driven culture brings us together as one team. We advance the business of H&M group, work with the latest IT technology in exciting global projects and change the entire fashion and design industry for the better.
What you will do
- You will ensure our compensation plans comply with the relevant legislations, company values and strategies
- You will build fair and attractive compensation and benefits plans that help us improve employee satisfaction and create a productive workplace
- You will research employee motives, implementing appealing rewards and tailoring benefit programs based on staff needs
- You will consult with internal business partners, such as department heads and management, to assess benefits, compensation and compliance needs
- You will contribute to the organization by educating, mentoring and training HR staff on processes and professional practices within these areas
What skills you need
- Hands-on experience with HR information systems or payroll software
- Experience with global grading systems
- Experience with labor legislation in Sweden and familiarity from other countries is a merit
- Familiarity with organizational psychology and employee engagement
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys
- Demonstrating financial management and budgeting skills and making informed decisions based on data and statistics
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages, and measure their success
- Identifying ways to develop and conserve human resources
- Leveraging advanced knowledge and skills to succeed as an HR compensation & benefits specialist
What you can expect
We offer you a workplace with a strong culture where our values give us guidance. We work in a fastmoving, entrepreneurial and constant changing environment and no day is like the other. We are one team and we share our knowledge and competence. You will take on great responsibility from the start and be able to contribute with lots and lots of ideas. You will challenge and develop yourself in your profession and have great opportunities to contribute to our transformation.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for us working here and a better product for our users.This is a full time position and you will be located in Stockholm.
Do you think we are a match? We hope so!
Please apply as soon as possible but no later than 2019-08-18.Don’t forget to visit hm.com to read more about our culture and values!
For questions about the assignment contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we at the IT department?
We are the sum of the abilities and personalities we have. Our warm, value-driven culture brings us together. We like working at a fast pace and making decisions on the go. Our creativity helps us solve complex challenges.
We have the opportunity to advance the business of H&M group, work with the latest IT technology in exciting global projects and change the entire fashion and design industry for the better. If you have the drive, joy of discovery and willingness to assume responsibility, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.