Chemical Compliance Specialist
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Global Product Compliance Department is responsible for setting requirements and routines for all products sold by the H&M group, in line with legislation and product safety. We research and find regulatory information concerning product safety and legal requirements in new, as well as established markets, and for new products. By supporting several parts of our business with our expertise, we contribute to the overall customer experience.
We are now looking for a Chemical Specialist with a regulatory background. You are flexible and can use your strengths and knowledge in different ways depending on the challenges we face and the service we want and need to give.
- Main responsibilities within the role:
- Monitor legal requirements in existing sales markets for chemical products (e.g. glue, shoe polish, candles, room scents) regarding chemical substances and labelling
- Transform complex regulatory requirements into user-friendly information and guidelines in order to enable chemical products compliance
- Monitor requirements for External branded chemical products in order to enable sales through various business models
- Evaluate current chemical issues and incidents and identify weak points to be improved
- Cooperate, support and train colleagues and other stakeholders to reach desired results
We believe that you:
- Are driven with a can-do attitude, able to utilize and adapt your knowledge to the business needs
- Enjoy working independently but at the same time are a great team player
- Have the ability to keep it simple, always with the business and customer in mind
- Hold a degree in chemistry, toxicology or similar with a couple of years of work experience within the chemical products field and compliance
- Have knowledge within the CLP regulation, Reach regulation
- Are fluent in English
- Are a great communicator
This is a full-time position that is placed at our Head Office in Stockholm, starting as soon as possible. We will interview continuously during the process but would like your application at the latest by 2nd of April.