Business Expert With Passion For Product Information to h&m Group Business Tech - Customer Domain
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Do you have a passion for fashion and tech? Do you love product information and data and want to support in creating a relevant and great customer experience all over the world? Here you have the opportunity to join group of highly skilled and passionate colleagues working in an agile setup working towards a common goal. Your role will be to facilitate and improve internal processes to create business value. Join us on our exciting journey!
Our team Product Attribute Creation, within the Customer domain, governs H&M group marketing model containing product information relevant for our customers all over the world. We own and develop our PIM (Product Information Management) system where we secure business processes and system support for an effective, relevant and correct enrichment of all products for sale within H&M group brands no matter platform, including processes for our external brands assortment. We love product information and we love data!
Now we want to strengthen our product team with a driven business expert that can help us develop our product and support a great customer experience the best possible way!
As Business Expert you will be in the center of action where our product meets business. You will be working closely with the team´s other business experts, product owner, data analyst, engineers and other stakeholders and users, helping to make sure that the product development is in line with the business need. You will be part of an agile multicompetent team having the full responsibility to identify and create business value through all phases of the development lifecycle, from idea, analysis and requirements to working solutions and business change and training.
The role includes (but not limited to) following tasks and responsibilities.
- Analyze and detail requirements of new needs and identify potential impact of the existing enrichment process, our marketing model, business and more.
- Define acceptance criteria & support in user acceptance testing.
- Administrate and be an expert of our marketing model and the definitions of the information it contains, including how our data is used for the end customers.
- Implement business changes, hold trainings, knowledge share and support our end users and other stakeholders in the organization with interest of our data.
- Collaborating daily with stakeholders and other product teams at Business Tech to find the best solution for the need or opportunity we want to solve.
- Develop a strong understanding of the product and contribute to defining appropriate product and quality metrics and key success indicators.Product information is your passion! You have a strong interest and enjoy discussing definitions, quality and details in our marketing model. You understand the importance of quality data and enjoy explaining this to the world around you. The customer is always in your focus.
We believe that you are a great communicator and an ambitious team player. You are a positive and energetic connector and a collaborator, and you build trust and relationships at all levels. You have a strong ability to gather, analyze and understand customer and business needs and market opportunity and at the same time understand and secure business impact of each change we plan to execute. You understand impact against product backlog and support the Product Owner and product team to make sure that the right things constantly are prioritized.
Furthermore, we believe that you have the following:
- Academic degree within Business Administration, Engineering (or similar)
- Several years of experience from analyzing business needs and processes, preferably in large organizations
- Experience from working with information-/data models (e.g a PIM - product information management).
- Have an analytical and strategic mindset.
- Have great experience in defining technical requirement.
- Experience from working with process documentations.
- Have excellent experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience from working according to agile principles.
- Excellent in English and Swedish, oral and written is a requirement as some documentation is in Swedish & English.Bonus:
- Experience in working with AI or Machine Learning is an advantage since we are in the start of that exciting journey!Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation and therefore we believe that you are flexible, stress-resistant, take initiatives and be able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized.
Who are we?
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You'll be part of an important function at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you'll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Send us your application with CV and cover letter. Last day of application is 25/04/2021, but we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For questions regarding the position please send an email to HR Specialist email@example.com or Talent Acquisition Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept application through email
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm, Sweden