Business Expert to Colleague And Corporate Support - Business Tech, h&m Group
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Do you have a creative mindset, an eye for design and loves to bring new ideas to the table? Then you should keep on reading!
As Business Expert you will work in the Colleague and Corporate Support domain and be part of our Product Team Adoption. The team is responsible for all adoption activities for the digital workplace tools for the colleague experience within the H&M group, e.g. all H&M brands globally. The adoption activities include, training & communication & change management activities for all stakeholders globally. As a Business Expert you, in collaboration with the team will work to close the gap between the business and IT.
As a Business Expert you'll work with content creation of communication and training material both in PowerPoint, Sway, SharePoint and in video format. You will collaborate with different stakeholders from several teams globally and guide and support virtual meetings and events. You will also help, decide and guide in what kind of technology they should use in what kind of meeting they do, for example Broadcast meeting, Live Events or Microsoft Teams Room.
Other responsibilities are:
- Content Creation of modern workplace adoption material e.g., adoption, training and communication material in different format, e.g., Sway, PPT, SharePoint, Videos, Email, Webinars, Newsletters etc.
- Administrative work such as handling all admin around an event, e.g., creating and sending out invitations, evaluations and securing content to events and training sessions
- Work with and create material for H&M Group learning communities, e.g., tips and tricks, training material, guidelines and instructional movies
- Support other organizational units within the area with communication & collaboration materialQualifications
To thrive in this role, you'll need to have excellent communication and marketing skills. A good eye for design, building a message and experience working with images and videos. It's beneficial if you have a degree within business administration, marketing or other relevant area and/or experience from the retail industry. If you also have experience in e-learning, holding workshops or other training experience - that's a big plus! It's also a merit if you have a PROSCI - ADKAR Change management certification.
You also need experience in:
- Microsoft 365
- Adobe Rush / Premiere Pro
- An agile way of workingYou are self-motivated, structured and take own initiatives. Challenges motivates you and you like to work in a fast pace environment. You enjoy working in a team, inspire and motivate others. You have ha "can-do attitude" and a willingness to try new things.
Additional Information - Practical info
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with your CV and personal letter as soon as possible. We will call for interviews and work with the hiring process continually during the application period. We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact email@example.com