Business Expert/Super User
Country : Sweden
Town : Eskilstuna
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are happy to announce an exciting opportunity within our Logistic organization in Eskilstuna. The Distribution Centre with 350 employees delivers to all H&M stores in Sweden. In the near future we will increase the number of stores to approximately 250 since we will supply all H&M stores in Norway and Iceland as well.
As a Super User you are responsible for a well-functioning Warehouse Management System, as well as developing system functionality. You maximize operational excellence, quality and efficiency in a sustainable way for our customers in all channels.
You will play an important part, supporting successful global (and local roll outs and implementations, having business in mind. You will be a part of the Implementation team and work cross-functional with all relevant points of contact to ensure best outcome.
Your main responsibilities
- You are responsible for the best use of our systems.
- Educate end users in the IT system functionality
- Communicate change requests from end users to Global Super User
- Ensure that all system works as expected and are used in correct way
- You are a role model for H&M and contribute to the company's success by acting profit-oriented, business-wise and as a team player.
- Provide conditions for a positive, fair and healthy ER environment
- Ensure compliance in all demanded safety and security administration & legal procedures
- Ensure & follow up on best practice and working procedure
- With great communications and leadership skills you will play a key role in leading projects
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. To be successful in this role, we believe that you have the following qualities:
- Independent driven and curious.
- Analytical and logical ability.
- A will and drive to learn new systems.
- Strong communications and presentations skills in both English and Swedish
- A service-minded approach
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great computer and IT knowledge in SAP & Microsoft Office
- A proactive way of working with strong planning and prioritization skills
- Work experience from leading projects and/or teams
What we offer
We can assure you that you will get plenty of responsibility from day one and that you will work in the heart of our core business. We offer an inspiring and motivating culture characterized by teamwork, belief in people and entrepreneurial spirit. You will work in a diverse, inclusive and value driven company.
This is a full-time probationary position placed in Eskilstuna. Start date in August 2021.
Are you motivated by logistics flow and constant improvements? Are you ready to join?
We look forward to receiving your application, both written in English, no later than the 27th
of April 2021.