Business Development – All Positions
- Country :
- Town :
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention
We are looking for a CRO Specialist who will be a part of H&M’s exciting digital transformation!
As a CRO Specialist you will be a key player in the Test & Lab team at Business Development H&M Group. You will optimise experiences across one of the most visited E-commerce fashion websites globally, present online in 48 markets and growing.
This is a highly impactful role working with all aspects of experimentation, from ideation through to follow-up in a cross functional environment. You will collaborate closely with project managers across our development programs and functions, driving small incremental tests to large strategic changes to the customer journey.
Owen Roberts - CRO Lead“Test & Lab is a very experienced and growing team that’s fundamental to data driven decisions in the organisation and a key driver for innovation. It’s a lot of fun to see the team work in such an agile and creative manner and see its positive impact on the wider organisation. I think one of the most exciting aspects of the role is the wide breadth of stakeholders, projects and challenges we work with that translates into a tangible result for our customers.”
What you will do
- Support business development with data driven insight through experimentation, web analytics and visual analytics
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve the customer experience
- Drive ideation, set-up and facilitate A/B-tests, capture results and analyze the outcome
- Communicate and anchor results with stakeholders
- Advancing our analytical capabilities of user behaviour
Who you are
- At least 1 year of experience working with A/B testing
- A degree within in Digital Analytics or similar
- Analytics skills, familiar with analysis tools such as Google Analytics and Clicktale to analyse user behaviour
- Experience using customer centric insights to develop problem led hypotheses
- You are communicative collaborator and value building relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and can explain complex topics in simple terms
- Experience structuring data and insights into pedagogic and visual presentations
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
We also highly value
- Experience from Optimizely’s experimentation and personalisation platform
- Experience working with customer analysis such as qualitative research
- You have worked at a large enterprise business
- Ideally you have experience from the retail industry
- Basic knowledge of frontend development
This is a full-time position located at the head office in central Stockholm, Sweden. Travels could be necessary depending on assigned project.Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible, but no later than September 16th.
We look forward to your application!
The business idea of H&M is "Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way". The H&M group is one of the biggest fashion companies in the world, with more than 171.000 employees, in over 69 markets. H&M group also includes COS, Weekday, Monki, ARKET, &Other Stories, H&M Home and Afound.