Business Controller to Assortment
Country : Sweden
Town : Stockholm
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
H&M Assortment is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. This is where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers all over the world. H&M Assortment is divided in five Business Units (Womenswear, Menswear, Kids, Divided and Lifestyle Brands including HOME, SPORT and BEAUTY) where we work cross-functional and in diverse teams to secure all important perspectives of the customer. Assortments mission is to create H&Ms best customer offer and experience - making it possible for everyone to look and feel good in a sustainable way.
In the Business Controller role, you will generate sustainable sales growth and profitability for your area of responsibility on short- and long term through commercial analysis, action and leadership.
You will be responsible for the analysis in your team and you will take business-minded decisions and implement actions based on your analysis. Together with your team you will be responsible for our global assortment and maximizing sales and profit within your business area.
You will be working within our Business Units closely to our core - our Assortment. You will be a part of a mixed team consisting of a team leader, designers, pattern makers, product developers and planners, all working together to create the best customer offer while at the same time influencing H&M on a global scale.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Optimize sustainable sales growth and profitability with the right quantity, the right timing, at the right place and at the best price
- Participate in defining vision, strategy, goals and timeline together with the team leader
- Supporting the team with buying follow-up
- Performing ongoing sales analysis and identify future potential and risk
- Short- and long-term actions constantly optimizing the assortment and planning going forward
- Take responsibility for the controlling within your area of responsibility and secure the balance between top-down vs. bottom-up perspectiveAs a Business Controller within Assortment you have a curious mindset and are constantly looking for possibilities to develop new and more efficient ways of working. You enjoy working strategically with developing our business as well as working hands on analyzing numbers.
To be successful in this role we see that you have:
- Have a degree in business, engineering or equivalent area
- Have strong analytical skills and the ability to turn your analysis into actions
- Have leadership ability and a strategic mindset
- Salesmanship and the ability to understand what our customers want
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verballyAs a person we believe that you are a communicative and engaging team player with a genuine passion for growing businesses and creating results. You have a self-going personality with a strong sense of responsibility and drive. You like to take on challenges and thrives in an entrepreneurial setting and constantly changing environment.
This is a fulltime assignment based at our Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden, and you will report to Division Controller.
If your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your CV as soon as possible but latest March 14th. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please reach out to Recruiter Ida Lundwall Ida.Lundwall@hm.com
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.