Assistant Accounting Manager to The Local Swedish Accounting Team
- Country :
- Town :
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention
Do you want to join H&M as Assistant Accounting Manager and be part of the local Swedish accounting team?
This is an opportunity to join H&M and work in the local Swedish organization and within a function that works for all brands and sales-channels.
The local Swedish accounting team is responsible for keeping the books accurate and updated according to local laws and regulations and to follow H&M group guidelines. We are responsible for assuring that the financial reporting keeps up with the high pace of the H&M-group.
We are looking for an Assistant Accounting Manager to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions. You will be part of a team consisting of 8 accountants where you will work in close collaboration with the Swedish Accounting Manager.
- Work in close collaboration with the current Accounting Manager with the joint goal of managing and coaching a team of 8 people
- Ensure we have the right organization, methods, tools and resources to achieve our goals by developing and improving our internal processes and routines
- Empower our employees with the right skills and commitment to achieve our business goals and grow with H&M
- Generate and ensure accuracy of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports, align the accounting routines towards the local organizations and make sure that it is accurate, legal compliant and that the deadlines are met.
- Generate and ensure accuracy of tax and VAT-reports and set requirements to ensure our tax/VAT-reports is accurate and legal compliant.
- Degree within Business Administration & Economics (or similar)
- 3-5 years working experience from accounting
- Experience of year end-end closing procedures and annual reports according to both IFRS and K3.
- Independently prepare VAT returns and corporate income tax returns.
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English skills, both in speech and writing
- Good MS office skills
- Strong ability to plan, execute and prioritize
- A genuine interest of working within accounting
- You are skilled within communication and like to with involve yourself in discussions with people from other functions or cultures
We offer a challenging role with the opportunity to influence the ways of working within Local Accounting. You will be given a lot of responsibility from day 1.
If you are interested in joining the local accounting team, please send us your resume and cover letter.
The position is full time position based in Marievik, Stockholm Sweden.
Please apply as soon as possible, latest by September 30th.
We look forward to your application!